SB Cleaning

Re: Helping New Window Cleaners In Your Area...
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 05:23:45 pm »
Hi all im Shaun and im looking to start a window cleaning business in herefordshire/worcestershire but have no idea would be great if some one could show me the ropes!! i will even pay!! looking at buying  a van based wfp system. Cheers :)

ringo1968

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2010, 05:03:11 pm »
I'm Richard and looking to start in the North Herts/South Beds area and am looking to go out and learn a bit more, Trad Meth- especially using poles for awkward windows.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2010, 12:09:47 am »
I'm Richard and looking to start in the North Herts/South Beds area and am looking to go out and learn a bit more, Trad Meth- especially using poles for awkward windows.

Ask again in window cleaning issues - that's where you find us most of the time.
It's a game of three halves!

roxyspencer

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2010, 11:42:13 am »
Hi

My Dad and I are looking to buy more rounds, if we do so then we would be happy to take window cleaners out with us for the day.

Roxanne

jcsolutions

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2010, 12:35:51 pm »
Hi i took someone a few years ago ...came round  and later under cut me.....

garystevens

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »
any1 willing to take me out for the day./.. looking to start up but got little experience..  msg me guys

Gary

garystevens

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2010, 07:22:05 pm »
sorry forgot to add.. im in the north west london area.. N2,NW7,HA8 ...

Annie Smith

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2010, 04:08:41 pm »
Do you think about posting ads somewhere? A lot of people use yellow pages

colin purewater

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2011, 04:42:21 pm »
hi i live in liverpool and would love it if some one could take me out workin  wfp for the day, im a kwick learner and keen many thanks ;D
keep it simple

Andyt79

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2011, 11:16:20 am »
Good morning all,
I'm just starting out as a window cleaner with no experience are there any window cleaners in East Kent/Kent that would take me out to show me traditional cleaning methods for a day or two?

Many thanks, Andy

jenx4

« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2011, 12:21:30 pm »
Hi Guys,

Can i just say a Big Thank You To All Involved With This Excellent Site Cleanitup. What a Fantastic idea for people to communicate in this way,  i am new to this site & window cleaning in general so could do with some help!!!! sorry lots of Help!!! lol. Please ideas on what kit/ Van to buy to get me up & running in wfp. I really would like to spend a day or 2 with any willing Pro wfp cleaners in or around the Swansea, Llanelli, Neath /Port Talbot areas in exchange for hardworking days. I'm willing to travel to meet up with any interested parties etc.   What courses could you guys recommend which would be best suited for me as i would like to go down the road of traditional & Wfp cleaning.  ???   

mathewl

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 02:05:09 pm »
We have our own business of cleaning. We clean everything from carpet to windows. Sure if we require help from you we will definitely contact you on your e-mail.

Joseph Michael

« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33:26 pm »
Hi all

Is there anybody who would let me go out with them for a day or two in the South London/Surrey area? I live in Morden and can travel. I am in my early forties and just starting out from scratch, but am very keen to do this and make it work.
If you would like to mail me direct please do so at  -

whenimcleaningwindows@live.co.uk

Regards

Joe

overdose1150

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2012, 12:41:54 pm »
I began reading this informative article and couldn’t quit. You are wonderful with words and your views are presented in an interesting and compelling manner. I’m glad I read this.

S.W. Window Cleaning

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2012, 03:57:41 pm »
Hi,
Anybody in Northern Ireland take me for the day and show me traditional and wfp techniques? I will give you a days labour.
  Cheers,
     Steve

iowdunc

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2012, 11:52:25 am »
my offer of help still stands (in the southampton area)
jay

Hi all, what a wonderful resource this, thanks for all the knowledge I have already gleaned.

Hi Jay, cant find how to PM you sorry..

I would love to come out for a day to get some domestic experience..Any date suits...

I am hoping to start shortly on the Isle of Wight, planning to do WFP and backpack upstairs, and traditional downstairs.

Best wishes
Duncan

stresslesscleaning

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2012, 12:23:34 am »
Any Birmingham WFP cleaners willing to take me on the job for the day?  Show me the ropes (or should I say poles), give me some advice, and help me get back on my feet, would be most grateful.

Martin

PoleKing

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 10:57:23 pm »
I'm willing.

Area's on our website

www.laneswindowcleaning.com
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

swanson

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2013, 05:57:00 pm »
Hi im a  newbie

To window cleaning is there any one in cornwall who can give me a days training

sjstiling@btinternet.com

Thanks

Paul Simpson

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2013, 03:37:51 pm »
Anyone around the Leicestershire or surrounding area available with WFP system prepared to have me shadow them for a day?

Bought a used WFP system but truth be told I haven't got a clue what I'm doing with it, trying to set it up at the moment and hoping to get some advice and knowledge from someone else, as well as how to get the best from it.

Thanks
Paul