Simon Parkin

Hi there

I have for sale the pure freedom system shown in the pics. It is somewhat disassembled at the moment and ready for transit (not necessarily the van 😉). I last used it about a week ago and it is producing 000 tds. It was bought new just under 1 and a half years ago but has had very light use. I used it for 6 days a month for the last year and the guy I bought it off hardly used it at all for the 6 months he tried window cleaning. The system comes with spare sediment and carbon filters (no spare membrane but plenty of life as i said ... this is a 4040 btw, low water pressure version (Hf5?) so no booster pump needed), spreader plates and cage, outlet bracket, and all screws, brackets and hose connectors included. The system has a split charge relay and the battery holds a good charge as always kept on charge. I just changed the resin 4 days ago. It has an overflow outlet and cut off float switch which  controlled from the controller. Incredibly hardy pure freedom reel with 100m 8mm hose installed with connectors. Basically it is a full one man system that will do you a days work easy that just needs to be installed into a van, you just need the pole of your choice. (The second controller and pump shown in the pics will be removed before sale. I converted it to a two man system but it was a tad too small for this. No  hoses were cut in the process and the system will be put back to just as it was, like new)

I'm asking £1,500 ono.
Collection from Wakefield.

contact me  on 07918605088