NWH

Re: Softwash render
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2021, 06:15:21 pm »
I think it’s obvious Darren you are cleaning a building like that at a height of 100ft + you would know if you do this kind of work so you explain what you need to do in order to carry out this type of work.
From what I am reading you can just turn up throw a few cones down and crack on with it am I wrong,I’m sure a swivel chaired expert that you are will know all the ramifications that go with a job like this  no good asking a humble small little person like myself.
Again the kindest meaningful regards for you my lovely.

Slacky

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2021, 06:20:49 pm »
no good asking a humble small little person like myself.

No-one has asked you.

NWH

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2021, 06:22:38 pm »
No mention of a banksman and the fact that you will probably need 10 million insurance cover to name just 2 criteria needed,just 2.

Smudger

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2021, 06:59:49 pm »
who said I ddnt have 10 million insurance - I have a larger amount as I do a lot for the council  ;D

here's a clean with TMO

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2021, 07:08:03 pm »
And those are the after pictures   ;D

NWH

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2021, 07:15:52 pm »
No Darren I said there was no mention of 10 million + insurance and what was needed in order to carry out jobs like this.
Much Love.

Smudger

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2021, 07:49:49 pm »
I didn't realise we had to list every detail for you to understand these types of jobs...

ok - I'm ready for the lol's and the silly reply...

go ahead Nigel.... the thread is all yours..

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Smudger

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2021, 07:58:50 pm »
sorry slacky ----

NWH

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2021, 07:59:22 pm »
I thought you may just give you’re input as regarding just going ahead and doing a 100ft + job on a main road and taking a fine if someone in authority comes along to ask what you are doing and if you have permission,I take it you would agree that cleaning jobs like this is the easy part.

Smudger

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2021, 08:05:51 pm »
So what do I require for this one Nigel....

Smudger

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2021, 08:13:05 pm »
I thought you may just give you’re input as regarding just going ahead and doing a 100ft + job on a main road and taking a fine if someone in authority comes along to ask what you are doing and if you have permission,I take it you would agree that cleaning jobs like this is the easy part.

What others choose to do is their decision - I can't speak for them - they like you have absolutely NO effect on my business

as for cleaning being the easy bit, no not really - what's easier than 1 phone call/email to book high access ( 5 mins ) and 1 phone call/ email  to the TMO company( in this case ) and book everything else  -  or the council for a £37 permit - yeah thats really hard work !
after that I defo need a sit down for a few hours swivelling in the chair  ;D ;D ;D

Perhaps you don't really know how to use a phone - or perhaps your  (more likely - judging by the way you post) telephone manner rubs people up the wrong way..

Darran

Smudger

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2021, 08:29:52 pm »
Heres one I cleaned several years ago ........

I hope its tall enough for you sweetie...

zesty

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2021, 08:49:17 pm »
So what do I require for this one Nigel....

Hot water.

NWH

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2021, 08:56:54 pm »
I’ve no idea but at the above prices you are more than welcome my boyo.

Smudger

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2021, 10:11:00 pm »
No you don't - do you Nigel -

The point is, like myself we are just a small pebble on a vast beach - we both strive to be the best we can and for my part happy to share my experience with others - the biggest difference between us is I understand that the world is made up of many things - I don't post these to say I'm better than the next man - but to show how I got it done - I know that not everyone can be in a position to do this work or they do it differently - like Jim - he's not wrong and works the way is best for him - I don't knock him for that - You on the other hand think everyone outside your little sphere is a complete fool - there opinions, experience, and work is ALWAYS sub standard to you and yours - you've been that way for over 10 years - time to change the record because I fail to see what you get out of this forum.

I wager a bet you've never ticked the like this post button - that would mean other have a valid opinion

Have a great easter pouring over the posts on your bank holiday just waiting to pounce with your put downs and lol's
I'm sure they make feel like a real big man - much love

Darran

zesty

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2021, 07:59:51 am »
Well said Darran.

Nigel, here is a life lesson for you:

If you find lots of people have a problem with you, on a regular basis. Then it’s time to look at yourself, it’s usually (almost always) a sign that you’re the one with the character flaws.

The fact that almost everyone thinks you’re immature, negative and arrogant means you probably are, immature, negative and arrogant.

Perhaps time to hold your hands up and admit it. Then make steps to change the way you are.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2021, 09:32:33 am »
Well said Darran.

Nigel, here is a life lesson for you:

If you find lots of people have a problem with you, on a regular basis. Then it’s time to look at yourself, it’s usually (almost always) a sign that you’re the one with the character flaws.

The fact that almost everyone thinks you’re immature, negative and arrogant means you probably are, immature, negative and arrogant.

Perhaps time to hold your hands up and admit it. Then make steps to change the way you are.
I think Nigel quite enjoys playing the role of the pantomime villain.....Oh yes he does😆

NWH

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2021, 10:22:32 am »
Hello m8 🤣 just missed out on a 20 plate Saturday with the Audi RS the Mrs took too long making her mind up,they told her she couldn’t sit in it until the 12th and she said I want to drive it first before we head up the M6 lol.

Always shining

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2021, 11:20:33 am »
Yawn!!!!!!!!

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2021, 04:17:10 pm »
Small p.enis and no friends! I reckon he's 5'3" in thick soles too!!😄
Comfortably Numb!