Adam P

Re: Little bit of help needed :o)
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 08:43:04 am »
have you read this thread hector? grasping at straws once again. thought this part of the forum had the most sense guess the disease is spreading.

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 08:46:43 am »
too true you have been bothering people on here for quite a while now :P

Adam P

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:55 am »
you get bothered by people's posts? that's quite sad hector even for a man of your age that's really too bad. shame

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 09:14:53 am »
Adam, I get quite worn out just from reading your posts. You started off sounding like you had something useful to say to Theresa but then, as usual, went on and on and on with your witterings. I too have differculty constructing introduction letters so please, if you really can help, share your wisdom on here an show us the template or letter you would use......You never know, you may surprise us all with your masterpiece.  :-*

Adam P

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 09:25:26 am »
what are you on about Sarah? i made a post with advice, then someone replied so i replied back. that's exactly how this thread continued. if you can't see it re-read it it's all there right in front of your face on-line for you to see clearly. that's how it works Sarah. as mentioned this place is usually the area the sensible people hang out but seems they are on holiday today leaving me to fight off the zombies that following each other into this thread.

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 09:37:33 am »
I rest my case  ::)

Pristine Clean

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 10:12:36 am »
I love threads like these...

It really makes the forum bounce with happiness.  ;D

Ill have another cup of tea.

This is a bit of a long shot, but I am sure you guys even the original poster must get emails from companies selling something or a service.

Look at them. Or have a look on Google.

Here is a site that in my opinion is helpful and has some guidence.

http://www.businessballs.com/introletters.htm

Also if your grammar is not up to scratch. Very much like my own.. get someone to proof read it - Make sure that someone is a good reader and can use the English language to its full potential

All the best

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2011, 08:22:48 pm »
what are you on about Sarah? i made a post with advice, then someone replied so i replied back. that's exactly how this thread continued. if you can't see it re-read it it's all there right in front of your face on-line for you to see clearly. that's how it works Sarah. as mentioned this place is usually the area the sensible people hang out but seems they are on holiday today leaving me to fight off the zombies that following each other into this thread.

I would have enjoyed a battle of wits with you Kermit..............................

But it would not be fair fighting an unarmed man................... ;D

Adam P

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 08:24:46 pm »
what's wits?

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 10:09:34 pm »

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2011, 07:59:12 am »

Rick Ward

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 06:42:13 pm »
there ends it

Tom Fairhall

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 01:10:03 am »
quite amusing reading, so not quite the end.