Paul Davidson

Wonder Wand question
« on: June 16, 2008, 08:01:05 pm »
Hi all,

Firstly is there any reason why i could or should not match up a Wonder Wand with a 400 psi Rhino? (Want to save money and get a quality job done)

Had a couple of days Carpet Cleaning now and am looking forward to stepping things up a bit over the next few weeks and months. 

Things have gone pretty calmly so far, although the retirement home dining room with the very very uneven floor, and the non underlayed carpet was a bit of a challenge to get clean without overwetting! (big time wonky floor)  But got there in the end. 

Am looking forward to organising and attending a couple of training days within the next month too.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Andy Hogarth

Re: Wonder Wand question
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:28:03 pm »
Can't see why not mate, I run mine with a 450psi speedster with no problems :)

Andy
Www.2venturegroup.com

Paul Davidson

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 08:34:11 pm »
Andy

Did you notice a significant improvement in drying times or quality of the job?

Did you notice that it made life easier?

Just trying to do my homework before spending the money!
cheers

Paul

Fred Gullan

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 09:20:16 pm »
In my humble opinion the wonderwand does help drying times mainly because all liquid and vapour ramain enclosed and are vacuumed out. There is no over spray , steam or mist entering the atmosphere which increases the humidity of the room. I find using a rinsing chemical with a conventional wand at high heat and pressure an unhealthy experience due to the mist ,particularly if working somewhere with poor ventilation. The WW helps with this as does using a plain water rinse with MS or Nemesis
On the downside it is harder , slower work than a glided conventional wand and you do get chatter on some carpet types. I switch between both depending on the job . the WW works well with any high pressure machine, use it often with a Prowler to awesome effect.

Cheers

Fred

Phillip Mold

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 11:00:41 pm »
No reason why not, I use a wonderwand with my 400 psi Nija, and have had happy customers since.
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can