nordan

traffic lane cleaner
« on: February 27, 2004, 12:32:30 am »
hi i use the prochem traffic lane cleaner on all my jobs its all i can buy down my way just wonderd how it compars to others

ALEXDH

Re: traffic lane cleaner
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 01:40:10 am »
I use chemspec one clean, it's woolsafe approved and I find it has a nice odour which has been commented on a couple of times by the lady of the house.always had success and found it good on draught marks.

I have tried some s711 traffic lane gold was not impressed with it.

I was thinking about trying Multipro but first i am going to try these micro splitters. if they are as marvellous as i am told solution no 8 will be interesting on synthetic carpets.

What are you using.

nordan

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 09:12:09 am »
have to say chemicals are not my strong point i,ve only used prochems traffic lane cleaner .what are mico splitters?

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 03:51:04 pm »
Hi Nordan

Micro splitting chemicals clean without detergent , peroxide, or enzyme and reduce soil builders in the carpet/upholstery following cleaning, they are used as a pre-spray and not in the tank, and can be used with a variety of systems including extraction, bonnet, brush application. orbital, and no doubt a few more.  current suppliers include ourselves. Solution UK  Amtech ( One Step ) and Easystep. no guessing which I would recommend!!

Best regards Nick