glen cobbold

round in spain for sale.Torrevieja area
« on: July 31, 2015, 07:23:18 pm »
Approx 500 euro a month plus reguler one offs from holiday makers and property rental companys..

Come's with sign written car/tools to get you going
10 thousand leaflets...........phone number..........many ads on interent and in local areas.
not wfp
We also get many customers asking for handyman jobs and car cleaning which i dont do but you can.

Selling due to my evening karaoke work getting me busy...

500 euros a month income .......15 euro average house/villa..........takes approx 10 days a month...10 till 3pm
£5000
drakecleaningservices@gmail.com

samson

Re: round in spain for sale.Torrevieja area
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:15:02 pm »
Were you trying flog this a few years ago ?

glen cobbold

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 01:22:16 pm »
it was a different round before...more reguler window cleaning...this one has the 500 a month and the one offs..just had a call now to do 2 house cleans..mop etc....never took them on before but this business consists of that aswell so more scope to expand....

the car is a 10 year old for mondao btw

Peter Rayner

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 03:28:59 pm »
I think you got 2 hopes of selling that mate most of the peple in the costa Blanca are not intrested in working never mind paying any thing for it I had a great round in gran alicant bringing in £1500 a month been doing it for 5 years had lots of messers  not one person had 2 bob to there name only wanted 1 months money for it.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 06:24:54 pm »
50euros a day 10 euros an hour £8 an hour,wont be manyon here will work for that

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 06:36:51 pm »
2 weeks work for 500 euro.

if i was living in spain it wouldnt be to work for that

10x cleans?

off your rocker son

or maybe you are just really slow at cleaning ??

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 07:50:01 am »
work in euros sale price pouns at todays exchange rates 13x

samson

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 08:43:12 am »
Only down side to being self employed in Spain is the taxes . . . . .they take 300 Euros a month even before you have earned a cent !

glen cobbold

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 03:14:17 pm »
my books show an average of approx 200 a month in extra work...although i cant really advertise that as its not guranteed some months...some months its a lot more if somome wants a large jetwashing job etc...id assume most of you window cleaners would know about add ons like gutter etc and not really being able to put a figure on them ...out here its even more random

glen cobbold

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 03:16:14 pm »
for example..i erant 60 euro in 45 mins yesterday cleaning a conservatory...

would you really say i earnt 60 quid all day fiver an hour.....some of you dont sound like window cleaners lads...u no how the game is somtimes////

the 500 is simply the monthly repeat work ::)roll

ashbash

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 08:09:38 am »
Beggars on the costa will be making more than that.

glen cobbold

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 10:47:52 pm »
ye sorry, this is wrong...it takes 4 days..4 hours each day  to do the reguler 500 quid a month...its all booked in for tuesdays...the other days are made up of one off..500 a month in the summer...not much at all in winter months..summer months are april/may/june/july/august/sept/oct and we get a few call xmas time

we get a few people asking for car valets .painting and gardening which keeps us busy on the other days

Peter Rayner

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 02:23:19 pm »
Glean as I said . I had a great round in Gran Alicant Was tacking E1500 a month for 3 days a weeks work  had been doing it for 5 years. Tried to sell round with ladders and all EQ for E2000 Not one person came up with the money lots of messers. Just moved back to uk in the end.

Christian Reece

Re: round in spain for sale. Gran Alicant
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 05:38:17 pm »
Hi this message is to Peter Raynor I was scanner through some of the rounds for sale & came across a post with you talking about a round in Spain that you was unable to sell, I realise this post was from last August but was wondering if you may still be looking to sell or if you have kept your old customer details, I'd also be interested in any advice you may have on working a round in Spain.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Christian Reece

Peter Rayner

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 10:36:09 pm »
Hi ChrissI have all my  customers details. What do you want to know about window cleaning in Spain. It is very different to window cleaning in the UK in many ways.