Recent Posts

General Cleaning Forum / Re: Solar panels
« Last post by Splash and dash on Today at 10:08:24 pm »
I personally don’t think either will harm a panel but it’s down to what the manufacturers state , when we were doing lots of them many wouldn’t accept any chemises on their panels and would void any warranty if they were used on them , however I believe some recommend certain chemicals now ,
« Last post by JandS on Today at 09:13:33 pm »
Got a bit of green on them.....tested one with pure it came up not too bad but still some green at bottom part of panel.....will either of these chemicals damage anything?
« Last post by Splash and dash on Today at 08:59:05 pm »
Couple of bungalows worth of solar panels to do end of week.......I have Ubik 2000 and Synergyclean Pro.....which would be more suitable....or would just pure suffice?

Usually just use pure come up fine
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: hi mod pole
« Last post by M & C Window Cleaning on Today at 08:32:54 pm »
I work with an Xtreme 25 and a trimmed down 35cm flocked Xtreme sill brush (no longer a sill brush).
I find this combo works real well for me. It allows for rinsing on the glass for all windows above ground floor which takes a massive strain of of my back, and at ground level the pole is very light to work with.
I have suffered a fair bit with my back since the age of 29 when it first started (I'm now 63). However, since switching to WFP in 2007 and then to the Xtreme kit about 7-8 years back my back problems are much more manageable now.
General Cleaning Forum / Solar panels
« Last post by JandS on Today at 07:25:42 pm »
Couple of bungalows worth of solar panels to do end of week.......I have Ubik 2000 and Synergyclean Pro.....which would be more suitable....or would just pure suffice?
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Ex customers.....
« Last post by Spruce on Today at 07:17:09 pm »

These are the skylights....no thanks!😆😎

The trouble is that the customer has no concept of the cost of the equipment and difficulty involved cleaning those skylights.

How much? It's only 5 skylights to clean! Not more than 5 minutes to clean those.

« Last post by Slacky on Today at 07:06:42 pm »
£32? Wow, that’s under-priced.
« Last post by dazmond on Today at 05:47:51 pm »

These are the skylights....no thanks!😆😎
General Cleaning Forum / Dosatron injector keeps failing
« Last post by rb4no on Today at 05:45:58 pm »
is it me or are the dosatron chemical injectors super flimsy, I'm referring to the small pipe work that comes out the side of the unit and then joins the outflow at the top, I find these really fiddly to tighten up and they keep breaking. Any thoughts or mods anyone?
« Last post by Gringo on Today at 03:30:31 pm »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10