Nikolay12

Hello everybody,

I did research and I found out that this was one of the most popular cleaning forums not just in the UK but all over the internet as a whole.

Now, my name is Nikolay and I am currently a BA Management and Marketing student at the University of Essex. I am writing you in order to hopefully gain a better understanding of your opinions as professionals in the commercial cleaning industry towards a few important areas that I am basing my upcoming research paper on.

A brief outline of what my paper is about -

Entrepreneurism is to this day still quite an unknown psychological set of traits and emotions, there is so much data and research on successful individuals, personality traits, environmental factors, and even ‘triggers’ of a ‘need’ or ‘pain’ acting as the catalyst bringing out this desire to reach that persons unique interpretation of success (monetary or other).

My paper is focusing upon the ‘pains’ and ‘desires’ of current business owners within the commercial cleaning industry to get a better understanding of this link to entrepreneurism compared to the previously mentioned studied factors. So this is what I am asking, could you please answer the below questions as best as you can, one word answers could be enough for me to pass with a high mark!

1. What are you afraid of in business?
2. Are you angry at anything in your business?
3. What are your top 3 daily frustrations?
4. Who are going to be your most sort after clients?
5. Who are going to be your most annoying/worst clients?

I am very interested in the commercial cleaning industry as I have experience in it and I follow the news in regards of it on a regular basis. That is why I would very much appreciate if you could answer me at least the 4th and the 5th questions as this will help me with completing my research.

That’s it all I need, I cannot express how grateful I am for your help. I have attached my personal phone number to this email in case it would be easier for you to call me.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Nikolay
BA Management and Marketing Student at the University of Essex
phone number: +447594528087