cleanability

Re: Reminder Cards........They Work!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 08:35:17 pm »
Been few weeks since I posted this topic. Just to reiterate. Reminder cards are a must. Absolutely incredible how many calls I've had. For example did a job yesterday from a reminder card. Then a neighbour opposite came over and asked for a quote. Did the job there and then. Going back on Monday to do 2 other houses in the same street who saw me there yesterday. Its dead right, no matter how good a job you do and how well you get on with a customer they will still forget your name, let alone where they put your business card. By the way Trade Print Warehouse do some cracking reminder cards with a funny cartoon on the front and your company logo. They quoted me 2000 cards for £100. Might take them up on that when my current lot run out.

Chris

david_green

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2004, 01:12:53 am »
Hi chris,

Just looked on trade-print-warehouse.co.uk and can't find reminder cards.  Where do I look? ???

cleanability

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2004, 01:22:06 am »
Hi Dave
    Your right they are not on web site. I received some leaflet examples from them and they also sent me examples of various things eg business cards and reminder cards.

Chris

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 07:11:09 pm »
Chris if you are talking about the 'woman and 2 small children postcard'the copyright for this postcard belongs to me!  Tradeprint are sopposed to pay me a royalty everytime they use it.

I have no record of it being licenced for your use

IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

please send me a P/M with your address so I can send you an invoice.

Mike

Ps only joking I won't really take legal action  ;) ;) but the next time you talk to Hamad or Mark remind them whose picture they are using
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

cleanability

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 11:28:31 pm »
Hey Mike, its really your design that reminder card? Well I'm sure they said they'd insert my company details on YOUR CARD!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Cloverleaf

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2004, 01:51:20 am »
These are a must !

Work every time.

Better than YP or Thompsons.

Put your new services on them, remind them how good their carpets or upholstery will look or feel etc when cleanened.

2 months b4 Christmas and in spring, not like me, middle of summer cause Im too busey.

These will create many call backs and referals....guaranteed ;D
John

Mike Halliday

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2004, 03:10:47 pm »
Chris, I had a proffesional cartoon artist draw that cartoon, its actual name is 'little angels' I had some reminder cards printed by Trade Print and they said if I allowed them to use it they would give me a £10 everytime they used it.

but the little tinkers try and tell me they never use it ::) but I have lunch with them once or twice a week and its amazing how many times I see it on the presses.

I should have shares In Tradeprint, half of the leaflets they print have  either my pictures or statements taken off my marketing material.

Mike

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2004, 09:21:47 pm »
You should do Mike, When I phoned them last year they said they do not need anymore work.

I hope you are getting commission if you have not got shares

Mike Halliday

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2004, 09:43:40 pm »
Ian, they had a lot of problems last year because they got snowed under with work, they have now invested in 3 new machines that can produce 40,000 full colour leaflets an hour :o.

Mike

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2004, 11:54:46 pm »
If I get fed up with printing them myself on the copy printer I will contact them again.

I do get fed up with the jam ups but its probably the cheap paper I use.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 11:57:08 pm »
Ian produce 5000 in  two hours therefore just worked out its costing me £65 for 5k if I had a cleaning job.

However I can produce and admend copy at the drop of a hat

Doug Holloway

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2004, 12:24:41 am »
Hi Guys ,

I use a local printer  and in the last year I would estimate £400-£500 of work from them and their families(Jewish, good refferals).

Also nice people so a pleasure and no hassle if too busy to pick up for a couple of days.

Keep your money in your community , you never know it might come back to you!

Cheers,

Doug