davidchanguk

Re: National contract - can anyone help?
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 04:31:50 pm »
Hi Mike,

We cover the London South East region. am very interested please call me for more details on 07855898873
cheers
david

Jim_Lynch

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 05:00:07 pm »
Mike, CD here in OZ would handle that at Corporate level and monitor all work performed. They would allocate the work to the nearest franchisee capable of performing the work, and invoice the customer direct.

I'm sure the UK system would operate similarly.

Jim
Jim Lynch
ChemDry Supreme
Brisbane,Queensland
AUSTRALIA

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 06:12:24 pm »
Mike

I would presume that the large national office cleaning companies who also clean carpets may be able to help, but you may be shooting yourself in the foot with that one.

Wrennals of Lancashire do carpet cleaning contract work in most areas of the country so may be able to help. Tel: 01772 435739

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

beau4021

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 06:24:10 pm »
hi mike
available to cover chester, north wales, liverpool and manchester.
brian

Cleananddry

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 06:40:05 pm »
Happy to cover N.E. Fife

Tony :)

paul@ctcs

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 11:54:21 pm »
As the owner of a small but very busy commercial cleaning company i have for the past year assumed the roll of carpet cleaner. I take a great deal of pleasure from this and always aim to do the best job possible, i manage to regularly learn new skills and methods, often from experts on this forum and have built up a great reputation in my area. I would consider myself to be a good cleaner of carpets and a reasonable business man, to honest to be a good one :)
On this forum there are a number of very good carpet cleaners with years of experience and must have excellent reputations, how much work would it involve for a number of us to form an association which could cover national contracts like the one mentioned in this subject?
I know it would be lots of hard work but would it be possible as i'm sure there are many national franchises with which we could easily compete with if given the capacity to undertake such work.

Paul@ CTCS

paul@ctcs

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 01:55:54 am »
Bad idea then :-/

Hydro-Dynamix

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 02:43:48 pm »
Hi Mike
Long time since I've been on this site, so we're a little behind the curve on this thread - one of our guys pointed it out to me!
We use truckmounts to cover the country and already service a significant number of national accounts with both planned and reactive maintenance across England, Wales and Scotland. All national accounts are handled at head office including invoicing and quality control, so it shouldn't be a problem for us.  We would also do full specification for the work centrally, including H&S, COSSH etc.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks
James

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 04:20:39 pm »
Thanks for the continuing replies. As soon as I have more information I'll get in touch with those that have expressed an interest if there is any way we can.

Regards

Mike

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 07:32:26 pm »
I know that A to Z Cleaning in Cornwall handle national contracts with operators based in many areas. A to Z are part of HydraMaster base in Treskillard, Cornwall.
John Gotts is the man to talk to down there.

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2004, 08:00:41 pm »
we cover around M25 london west end ;)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:59 pm »
I cover as small an area as possible from Cheam to Wimbledon.
Excluding Raynes Park........in case Nick H is watching ::)

lee_gundry

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2004, 09:05:01 pm »
i am flat out with work.Its comming out of my ears so sorry i cannot help.

Lee G
cumbria