pristineclean

ASHBYS NINJA FOR SALE
« on: February 16, 2005, 07:00:00 pm »
complete with hot solvent capability though I've never used that particular function, the machine is about 14 months old been used very little and just had a full service carried out by Ashbys. (still in the box they sent it back in). Got the original receipts for anyone interested and will deliver for free in a 50 mile radius of Bucks or Maidstone, with an agreed charge for any distance outside that. Interested parties can view the machine at Pinewood Studios, and if I don't get a buyer by the end of the month, I'm going to chance my arm on E bay.

Story is exactly the same as it was when I advertised this machine six months ago; my business started in July 2003 with an eager-to-please we'll do anything attitude, and now I suck my teeth and shake my head if it's not office cleaning, builders cleans or kitchens. Stick to what you're good at, that's my motto  ;D so I now refuse or sub contract domestic and carpet cleaning and if it makes life a little less profitable, it also makes life a little more manageable.

E mail is pristinecleanltd@aol.com, and mobile is  07958 505867.

Callum

pristineclean

Re: ASHBYS NINJA FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 12:09:12 pm »
I should have put price at about £1700, with 2 x 25ft of hose, and an additional 25ft of exhaust hose. 2 x 135 vacuum, hot solvent adaptation hard cleaning wand all included.

pristineclean

Re: ASHBYS NINJA FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 10:52:44 am »
Thanks for interest to all who replied/viewed. The machine is no longer for sale.

callum