jamestopdog

Prochem or Craftex?
« on: January 05, 2005, 04:25:17 pm »
Hi all, about to buy a machine, narrowed it down to a Prochem Steempro 2000 or a Carftex Elite Silent 5070. Im after advice on both please, I'm a one man outfit doing mainly domestic cleans. many thanks

paul@ctcs

Re: Prochem or Craftex?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 09:34:05 pm »
Why not consider the triple vaccum Eclipse or Recoil? Both machines are top line porties and i know the Eclipse is available with a finance option making it very affordable.

Paul

paul@ctcs

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 09:37:26 pm »
But to answer your question, I would go Prochem as they are very reliable in my experience.

Paul

Tim Downer

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 08:01:46 am »
Hi there!

Don't forget, if you buy a Prochem machine you will recieve free training, which is superb if you are a newbie to the business, and great as a refresher course for us hardened C/Cleaners!!!

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

stevegunn

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 12:53:13 pm »
I would certainly go for the eclipse as i'm sure Nick could sort some free training out for anyone buying the machine.,

paul@ctcs

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 03:45:11 pm »
I understand Solutions are able to offer complete packages including the Eclipse, sebo vacuum, sebo duo, tools, chems,etc. These packages are also available on a lease plan which means one small job a week will cover the cost of all your gear.

If you do go for either prochem or craftex you will only find you dont have enough power and soon get fed up :-[

I have realised this week after really getting to grips with the Eclipse just how superior it is to my previous machine. I now could never go back to something so week, It would drive me Crazy :o

Paul

ben stevens

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 07:48:31 pm »
hi, does anyone have contact details for solutions?

AshWhite

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 08:58:11 pm »
Hi Ben,
You can speak to Nick on 01209 204343, their website is www.worldofclean.co.uk
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

ben stevens

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 08:59:06 pm »
Thanks mate, your a diamond. :)