kevphillips02

supermarket car valet business
« on: May 14, 2013, 06:24:26 pm »
I have the potential to take on a car valet business in a lucrative area which is already set up . The eastern europeans who were running it scaratched cars and had no insurance cover. I am intersted but hesitant due to finding reliable workers and various related issues . Does anyone have any feedback on where i can purchase proffessional car valet euipment like the stuff used in general valeting . Any hints tips and ideas of this area would be really appreciated . Pros& cons :-[

Tadgh O Shea

Re: supermarket car valet business
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03:12 pm »
Hi Kevin, give me a call and i will share some new technologies with you that will guarantee your clients will keep coming back to you for cleaning their vehicles.

Kind regards

Tadgh

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 09:04:42 pm »
Check out Polished Bliss

Their main market is the mega rich and the DIY enthusiast but still a worthwhile browse of their site if you are interested in valenting.

Neil Jones

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 08:27:13 pm »
What area?

Approved

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 11:39:49 am »
Trafalgar cleaning products, they supply all the car washes and car dealers, just google them they our nationwide i beleive.

Kevin OBrien

Re: supermarket car valet business New
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 08:49:46 pm »
Autosmart & Autoglym for the amount of TFR and other products  these are the people to be speaking to. Make sure your insurance is good , the painter next to me has  sprayed a bonnet today that was scratched with a lance that is the 4th in 2 months from the same site.