Mk carpets and floors

Just getting started which portable
« on: January 05, 2013, 07:03:19 pm »
Hi as above

Which portable would most suit me,I'll be doing private houses,new tenant cleans,
Possible car dealerships and offices.

The 3 I'm looking at are the

400psi ninja
Mytee  m 12 duel carpet and hard floor machine
Jaguar 600 for sale on here ATM.

What do you guys think,I have a budget of 2k ish :)

Thanks in advance

Jamie Pearson

Re: Just getting started which portable
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 11:17:14 am »
This question is a little like asking "I am thinking about getting into football. Which team should I support?"

Consider the following - your budget, transportation, physical ability it will need lifting at some point. Ability and availability to service/source parts quickly.

All of those machines are a similar spec/size and would certainly be suitable for the work you describe.

Welch

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 04:18:19 pm »
Ninja all day long had mine for years now can run 50 foot easy up stairs with no. Vac loss

V_Purcell

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 01:26:53 pm »
It hurts me to say it but yes the ninja is one of best out there, Only thing I would say is that the bypass valve spring should be a 200 psi spring. That's if it has a Fasco motor, they sometimes have a 400 psi spring, and that pump head and motor, were original designed to reach 200 psi and by putting a 400psi spring in just makes it dead head, and doesn't deliver much more psi at the wand tips, so it just puts the motor under load when you are not depressing the wand trigger.