Matt Gibson

Re: Which 21 lpm machine?
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 07:48:42 pm »
A 21lpm pump will run a 20" fsc perfectly.

Griffus

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 12:20:40 am »
David, are you serious, you use the customers wheelie bin????????

Hygenic that, and very professional.

You're kidding, right?  ::)roll

Anyways, aside from your little joke - why new? If you can buy a good set-up, maybe less than half the price for a better machine, why wouldn't you?

Not sure who the other poster was re: sucking from the mains, what's the point of having a 15 or 21lpm pump, sucking it heart out for 8lpm (or often less) from the tap. You need a tank, feed the tank all the time, then when you're not on your trigger, you'll be stockpiling   ;)

BDCS

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 08:36:05 am »
If professional come on here why do we continiously get the "is a Kiam a good machine ?". There are hundreds of plums come on here wanting to spend fAg money on a washer and then ........................................

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17:53 pm »
David, are you serious, you use the customers wheelie bin????????

Hygenic that, and very professional.

You're kidding, right?  ::)roll

Anyways, aside from your little joke - why new? If you can buy a good set-up, maybe less than half the price for a better machine, why wouldn't you?

Not sure who the other poster was re: sucking from the mains, what's the point of having a 15 or 21lpm pump, sucking it heart out for 8lpm (or often less) from the tap. You need a tank, feed the tank all the time, then when you're not on your trigger, you'll be stockpiling   ;)

Business has been good this month so I have purchased my own wheelie bin..........Things are looking up.  ;D

Kenny83

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 05:56:56 pm »
If professional come on here why do we continiously get the "is a Kiam a good machine ?". There are hundreds of plums come on here wanting to spend fAg money on a washer and then ........................................

I'm sick of trying to educate people when they say 'I can get a brand new 3600psi machine for £599!'
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 06:26:12 pm »
Mate, if you cant educate them after the first time, don't bother.. They will be back after their Chinese crap breaks to buy a genuine machine off you..

Neil Jones

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »
I wonder if the Chinese use Kiam?

Kenny83

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 10:02:51 pm »
Mate, if you cant educate them after the first time, don't bother.. They will be back after their Chinese crap breaks to buy a genuine machine off you..

True. Been using the Zeta again today mate, working perfect now after a little tweaking of the revs and unloader, no smoke, runs sweet. Currently got 2 x 1503 nozzles in, so working around 20lpm on the surface cleaner, lifts the mosmatic up of the ground slightly, may put 2 x .35 on when I get chance to order some, I don't feel that I would benefit from larger nozzles than that really as it cuts great and spins the bar a treat, so thinking that anymore flow would just be wasted and would have problems keeping up on domestic flows, unless someone can tell me different? what you using matt? Just going to get a .09 turbo and fan lance then that should do  ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

BDCS

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 11:00:19 pm »
a 65 is the right nozzle for 21 ltrs sp I run two 35's in my fsc. I only ever use a 55 turbo or fan in the lance.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:30 am »

True. Been using the Zeta again today mate, working perfect now after a little tweaking of the revs and unloader, no smoke, runs sweet. Currently got 2 x 1503 nozzles in, so working around 20lpm on the surface cleaner, lifts the mosmatic up of the ground slightly, may put 2 x .35 on when I get chance to order some, I don't feel that I would benefit from larger nozzles than that really as it cuts great and spins the bar a treat, so thinking that anymore flow would just be wasted and would have problems keeping up on domestic flows, unless someone can tell me different? what you using matt? Just going to get a .09 turbo and fan lance then that should do  ;D

On my van mount (21lpm) im using a 065 turbo and an 065 fan and 2 x 035 on the whirlaway.

on the zeta (30lpm) im using a 10 fan and an 09 turbo. I tried the whirlaway with the 2 x 035 on the zeta, it lifted it a little but cut the dirt nicely. I have bought some 045 nozzles to try in the whirlaway on the zeta, but like you say, i dont think you need much more than 20ish lpm going through the whirlaway. but ill give the 045s a go at some stage.

Peter J Haigh

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 08:09:52 am »
Continuing on a little - Rather than buy a new machine, it has been suggested that the way to go may be to upgrade the pump (WS202) and put a gearbox drive on my sigma Honda 390- this would then give me 21 LPM

- Any thoughts on this

BDCS

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2013, 12:57:13 am »
its at the edge of its performance and still running petrol - my new machine paid for itself in a year just in fuel savings let alone time saved

Smudger

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2013, 10:34:41 am »
Just been to Hugh crane who sell all sorts of cleaning gear they showed me a nil frisk alto 230 bar at the lance nozzle at 18 LPM Honda 390 with gearbox and auto idle control so saves fuel ( returns to idle when your not washing ) comes with 15 mtrs hose (2 wire) turbo nozzle years parts and labour £2300 all in

Looks nice but slightly over budget....

What you guys think

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2013, 03:42:07 pm »
Watch out for sellers converting us galls to litres per min as if they were uk gallons.