Abe

Which Generator
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:31:19 pm »
Hi Guys, I am looking to buy a genny to go with my pressure washer. Right now I cant afford a decent petrol or diesel pressure washer and am currently saving for a good one. I am using a nilfisk alto maxxi 4, its a great machine and perfect for the small drives and patio cleaning that I occasionally do, But its 230v and i dont really like asking customer for use of there power.

This is not my main line of work but I do get asked to do drives slabs etc. So which genny would be best for this nilfisk its 120 bar 780l/hour and motor input power is 3,3 KW.

Should I get a decent genny now or wait and get a petrol/diesel washer when I can afford it. Your thoughts please.

Kenny83

Re: Which Generator
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 11:41:34 pm »
The money it would cost you for the generator you could probably buy a decent second hand pressure washer mate
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Abe

Re: Which Generator
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:57:31 am »
I take it I would need a genny with plenty power to run this then. Have been following your sales  Kenny  The Hatz diesel looked superb and got a lot of interest,  I was also going to bid on the honda you had on there aswel, that was more in my price range. I was a bit too slow, there Hindsight is a great thing eh.

I will keep an eye on what you have coming up, cheers