brummie tom

how many times using reach and wash to have a good job
« on: December 13, 2007, 07:57:16 pm »
just started using the reach and wash system how many times do u clean them before customer satisfaction be greatfull for any feedback cheers all

NWH

Re: how many times using reach and wash to have a good job
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:00:52 pm »
I`m lucky when i went WFP i had loads of cleans hassle free as most of my customers are never in,in all honesty i would say it takes at least 5 cleans to get them top notch,and by that i mean clean them and no need for checking when you get to that stage it`s just like colouring in the glass and off you go.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 08:03:46 pm »
just started using the reach and wash system how many times do u clean them before customer satisfaction be greatfull for any feedback cheers all
this time of year you are lucky as it is dark before most come home, alot of the time first clean is fine, you will see your problems most of the time before the customer on the next clean.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:06:37 pm »
This time of year is absolutley perfect to go into WFP,it`s dark by 3.30,i reckon this time of year gives you a really good head start on a WC starting in say spring or summer even if it does dry quicker.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 08:11:18 pm »
first time will be good if you take your time . think wfp not ladders .
where theres muck theres money

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 08:22:03 pm »
With WFP experience: all jobs should be good 1st time around, especially if you're charging 1.5 to 2 times the usual rate because of initial clean, (extra time to thoroughly clean).
First customer inspection/results of a thoroughly clean initial job lasts longer than 2nd or 3rd wash and reassures the customer you can do the job properly and installs trust between you both :)

Davew

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 08:35:30 pm »
Got a point there, how do some of you on here get away with charging extra for a first clean and then turn round and tell the customer it takes two or three cleans before you get perfect results? If i was spending extra money i would want it perfect first time.

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 08:37:00 pm »
Got a point there, how do some of you on here get away with charging extra for a first clean and then turn round and tell the customer it takes two or three cleans before you get perfect results? If i was spending extra money i would want it perfect first time.
it's the way you self yourself dave  ;) I dont have a problem getting it, and never did when I was trad either.

Davew

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 08:40:20 pm »
Nothing to do with selling yourself - the most important clean HAS to be the first one imo.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 08:46:01 pm »
Nothing to do with selling yourself - the most important clean HAS to be the first one imo.
of course it is I fully agree with you m8, but you explain in the right way and if it is not perfect they understand, no wfp cleaner however good they think they are can get every window perfect everytime that is a fact.

NWH

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 08:47:51 pm »
If your any good with the pole you will get better overall results than you would blading or scrimming even if there is the odd mark.

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 08:53:28 pm »
If your any good with the pole you will get better overall results than you would blading or scrimming even if there is the odd mark.
the shine is far better from what I see, I was always very good with a blade, but wfp does give a better finish and no I have not been sold I just see the results day in day out.

Ian

NWH did the pole hose in hot water this morning as it was totally froozen shapened at you said last night, result solved my problem for hours  ;D, so nice one for that, the tip works  :D

NWH

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 09:00:41 pm »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 09:02:20 pm »
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
you are a star m8, i mean that aswell. you should start a post "tip for pole hoses, you will help alot of people ;)
I would start one but you do it, i dont want to steal your thunder  ;)

Ian

NWH

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 09:03:22 pm »
OK i will. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 09:23:24 pm »
This time of year is absolutley perfect to go into WFP,it`s dark by 3.30,i reckon this time of year gives you a really good head start on a WC starting in say spring or summer even if it does dry quicker.
In some ways I disagree.

I went into it in April and May and I was glad because the warm weather dried them quickly, which helps win customers over.

Most aren't keen on wet windows, and I've had quite a few moans lately due to it taking ages to dry.

To answer the topic question...
I would say the complaints and cancellations eased off after about 6 cleans.
After that time you trust it on all your work, and the customers that haven't dumped you are used to it.

NWH

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 09:42:14 pm »
Like i said Squeaks most of my custies are hardly ever there so they come home to dry window`s anyway the majority of the time.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:49 pm »
Well everybody goes on about this 2-3 cleans buisness but if you spend the right time on a job it will be perfect 1st time. I was a little scared of the 2-3 cleans stuff but when I actually got wfp I got perfect results first time everytime, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

brightnclean

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 10:24:58 pm »
Well everybody goes on about this 2-3 cleans buisness but if you spend the right time on a job it will be perfect 1st time. I was a little scared of the 2-3 cleans stuff but when I actually got wfp I got perfect results first time everytime, Luke

Total twaddle Luke.

Not one window cleaner in the world whether trad or WFP can truthfully make a statement like that. You should sustitute perfect with acceptable or perhaps 1st class but perfect.. I think not  ::)

NWH

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 10:25:56 pm »
I agree.