robbo333

Very nice setup, clean and neat. I like it.  ;)
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Jakey boy

There is a windie in a village about 10 miles from us with an old 600 LX Citroen Berlingo (600 kg payload.) He has a 650 liter flat tank in it and it is brimmed every day. He also has his wfp hose reels, a ladder and poles in the back. Ocassionally another windie works with him.

He has done this for years and never been stopped. The whole village knows him as he cleans a large portion of it. There are at least 3 policemen living in that village.

That's pretty damn heavy, atleast I'm under payload, that's the main thing!

jimiwindows

Tidy van mate

Jakey boy

Scrimble

There is a windie in a village about 10 miles from us with an old 600 LX Citroen Berlingo (600 kg payload.) He has a 650 liter flat tank in it and it is brimmed every day. He also has his wfp hose reels, a ladder and poles in the back. Ocassionally another windie works with him.

He has done this for years and never been stopped. The whole village knows him as he cleans a large portion of it. There are at least 3 policemen living in that village.

That's pretty damn heavy, atleast I'm under payload, that's the main thing!

have you ever taken it to a weighbridge? I bet with the tank full it will be massively overweight,

Lee GLS

Is the tank frame pop riveted together?

Frankybadboy

having worked close with vosa its no good saying that you think it drives ok,when you roll it over there weigh bridge  ;) ;)

purefredom and co have no responsibility to how much weight is in or where it is in the van,you as driver are responsible for the vehicle.they will just fit anything you want and where

i wonder how many of these suppliers/fitters have done a weighbridge check on these vehicles  ;) ;) ;)   

capn sparkle

Nice n tidy JB - wish I could get my van to look so neat!!

One comment for Spruce n Co. I've got a SWB Vivaro 2900 with an 800ltr tank, full R/O n system plus 2 ladders and lots of other stuff inside van..... Methinks it's time for someone to go the local DVLA weighbridge and check some axle weights once and for all.

I'll post the results in the next week or so! If I'm not in jail for being overweight.

Again JB nice ride..

SB Cleaning

That tank is ridiculously big for the van....Other than that it's a tidy little setup.

gary999

Nice van :)...you do waffle on a bit though ;D

Jakey boy

Nice n tidy JB - wish I could get my van to look so neat!!

One comment for Spruce n Co. I've got a SWB Vivaro 2900 with an 800ltr tank, full R/O n system plus 2 ladders and lots of other stuff inside van..... Methinks it's time for someone to go the local DVLA weighbridge and check some axle weights once and for all.

I'll post the results in the next week or so! If I'm not in jail for being overweight.

Again JB nice ride..

Yeah that's defo looking overweight for you?!

I'm safe, I have nearly 900kg payload, even with full tank that's 750kg, plus about 90kg with the battery di and hose reel. If I am over it's just a case of putting less water in, as said I isually run with 500 litres, so that's 500kg plus hose reel etc, So I'm nearly always way underweight.

Jakey boy

Yeah mate it is

Jakey boy

That tank is ridiculously big for the van....Other than that it's a tidy little setup.

Ridiculously big? Nah it's fine! Looks bigger on camera, there's plenty of room above it, it's there if I need more water for a bigger job.

Jakey boy

having worked close with vosa its no good saying that you think it drives ok,when you roll it over there weigh bridge  ;) ;)

purefredom and co have no responsibility to how much weight is in or where it is in the van,you as driver are responsible for the vehicle.they will just fit anything you want and where

i wonder how many of these suppliers/fitters have done a weighbridge check on these vehicles  ;) ;) ;)   

They should he responsible when fitting it. That's just normal protocol, i dos all this myself, as said, I'm happy and its definatly ok weight wise, 1 litre = 1kg. I'll stick with 500 litres in the tank and that way I'm way under payload.

Jakey boy

Nice van :)...you do waffle on a bit though ;D

Yeah not as bad as that 'wagga'!

Spruce

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Jakey boy

Just found out my van has a payload of 908kg, so I'm happy, can't be bothered to keep going on about now, all this over showing a video about space for a pressure washer! :)

Dave Willis

Including driver and fuel or passenger?

Lee GLS

Yeah mate it is

Are you confident that they wouldn't shear off in an accident?

Jonny 87

And this jakey boy.........

Is what happens when you show your van on CIU.

Haha.

Tidy van btw. Really smart a clean looking. Really like it.

As goes for payload your absoloutely fine with 500 in it id say. No worries at all. When it's full to the brim then yes you will be overweight, but I would say the majority of window cleaners on ciu are overweight first thing in a morning with there tank brimmed.

Best option for everyone is to go to a weigh bridge if there unsure. Don't crucify someone for taking time to show his van.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher