stoner

trolley system
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:27:23 am »
ive been trying to decide which trolley system to go for,and am completely torn between  the freedom, and the one by peter fogwill, is there anyone using these systems would be prepared for me to come and see them in action?im based in the bristol area ,but dont mind a drive, and would be happy to provide the sandwiches

Re: trolley system
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 09:44:31 am »
hi i use the cleantech trolley which is the same more or less to p fogwells trolley works very well i think, though i only use one 25lt barrel as i find 50lts to heavy the freedom trolley looks really good if i was back buying for the first time i think i would opt for the freedom trolly as its nice and compact as the one i have is a little cumbersome sometimes!! ;D

matt

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:45:46 am »
you can come and see me

im near bath

ive a home built system, built on the same cart and pump box as peter, i also use the same pole etc

pop over to the DIY site, if you want to meet up, drop me a private message on the DIY forum

http://d.co.uk

Colin D

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 12:02:41 pm »
Be warned that although I ordered my PureFreedom trolley over a month ago(22nd Feb) I still have'nt recieved it, they are way behind in shipping orders.

First I was told it would be 3 weeks, which was disapointing enough, I phoned after 4 weeks and was told it would be shipped this week, today I have been told it will be shipped next Tuesday, don't know what to believe to be honest.

I have lost the whole of March for making money, so although the other trolleys on offer are more expensive, you will be making money quicker. Luckily I taught myself to clean trad way, and have even been tempted to use my neighbours ladders, I find it embarassing I told people I would be round to clean their windows and have had to phone and cancel because no WFP arrived.

I really think that a warning of this delay in shipping should me mentioned on the PureFreedom website, but then I suppose no-one would order one.

Colin... sitting twiddling my thumbs instead of cleaning windows.

ronaldo

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 12:46:03 pm »
Your not on your own Colin ordered mine on the 22nd of febuary aswell told exactly the same would be delivered in 3 weeks??? like you i,m still twiddling. I no they have had some trouble with the powder coating process so lets hope its cured now. On a more positive note a couple of other lads in the area have got them and talking to them they have both said it was a fantastic bit of equipment. Used one for a couple of days and had no problems and results were good. Just hope it arrives soon so i crack on got that much work on at the moment i cant keep up on my ladders.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 04:46:51 pm »
Guys, i too ordered one and yes i waited and waited. but it has arrived did my own windows yesterday and bugger me it took ages. ro and di is a lot slower than i had hoped too. but am well pleased p****d down last night and today so cant see spotting hehe.
You will love the little bugger, bit heavier than i expected with a full butt on top however those big wheels make it easy to move.
am just starting out meself and as i get quicker and used to it it will be just the job.
be patient it is well worth waiting for.
Paul   ;D ;D ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 05:00:15 pm »
I'm also thinking of purchasing a trolley system, however things are being held up slightly by the fact that we're moving house soon, (lots of other expenses to fork out on first).

A couple of questions for you guys.

What is the initial cost of the system and what exactly are you getting for your money, ie. poles, storage tanks, ro and di systems, brushes, hoses. Also from which company.

Cheers,
Sunshine

To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 05:12:20 pm »

I have lost the whole of March for making money, so although the other trolleys on offer are more expensive, you will be making money quicker. Luckily I taught myself to clean trad way, and have even been tempted to use my neighbours ladders, I find it embarassing I told people I would be round to clean their windows and have had to phone and cancel because no WFP arrived.

Although my trolley may be a bit more expensive than one of the other systems on the market, the specs are different.  You can reach windows at more than double the height, and produce water twice as fast.  You also have the water saving qualities of the Autobrush as standard with the trolley system.  I am not bad mouthing any other system just clarifying for people who may not have realised.

For anyone interested trolleys are in stock and delivered as soon as payment is received.

Peter Fogwill
www.window-tools.com

stoner

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 06:03:33 pm »
thanks  guys for your imput,
 and matt id like to take you up on your offer ..if i can figure out how to send you a message

matt

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 06:15:11 pm »
thanks  guys for your imput,
 and matt id like to take you up on your offer ..if i can figure out how to send you a message

pop over here

http://d.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

and click on IM above my name "matt" and send me your details, and i will give you a bell, i dont mind if you want to pop down after work and you can watch me clean my windows (its only been 6 months since they were done, im sure they must be due a clean)

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 07:51:33 pm »
I have to respond to Colin D's and Ronalo's very valid posts.

Those that know me here will attest to the fact that I would never knowingly make a promise that I could not keep. It is a fact that we lost a great deal of production time due to our powder coating plant being out of action. We have invested a great deal of money in an effort to bring all of our production processes in-house so that we can maintain our very high quality standards and also speed up our delivery times. We recently resolved the issues with the powder coating plant only for us to be hit by a bug which went through the workforce and cost us a lot of man days.  I can assure you that we are now making very strenuous efforts to deal with the backlog. I can only apologise to you and any others affected by this but I can also assure you that the situation is now resolved.

All of our production staff are time served craftsmen. We are currently recruiting other similarly qualified staff to cope with the growing demand for our systems. We will never sacrifice quality for any reason and to maintain our quality we recruit only the very best staff.

We are also embarking on a very major further phase of investment in order to further increase our production capacity. It is my publicly stated aim to bring the cost of quality water fed equipment down as much as possible. The incredible success of the freedom trolley system has proven that the market demands such products. I am currently working on more projects which will benefit the "average" window cleaner and hope to make some fantastic announcements in the near future.

Once again I heartilly apologise for any delays in delivery of equipment however I can assure you that it has been as a result of factors not within our control.

It is a fact that we have lost many orders because of the lead time we have had to quote. Had I been in any way unscrupulous I could have made false promises however I refuse to do that.

Andrew

stoner

message for mat
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 08:41:52 pm »
hi mat
been unable to send you message re me coming out to view your system. perhaps you could phone me  on 07855 841097...cheers

matt

Re: message for mat
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 09:01:24 pm »
hi mat
been unable to send you message re me coming out to view your system. perhaps you could phone me  on 07855 841097...cheers

no probs

i will on monday morning

rich007

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2006, 10:34:03 pm »
how do you know when filters need to be changed.

thank you