Chris Cottrell

Postage Paid
« on: March 23, 2006, 07:10:10 pm »
where do you get your pre paid envelopes or freepost address from, I asked the woman at our Post office today and she didn't have a clue she looked through the services booklet but could find any thing

I havn't looked on their website yet it's probably easier to ask you guys first :)

Chris

billozz

Re: Postage Paid
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:53:57 pm »
i've had a brief look at this chris just did a google search for royal mail and looked at yheir business services, not too impressed though, as far as i can tell you have to pay a licence fee+£107 for the year (i think) and then for every 1st class letter returned to you you 28.5 pence. i cannot quite work out where the advantage is to doing it this way, but i might have missunderstood

regards
Bill
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

Chris Cottrell

paul michelle

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 08:26:03 pm »

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 08:31:38 pm »
looks good Paul but would be a waste if some customers chucked them in the bin anyway

Chris

stephen d

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 11:55:49 pm »
paul,dont bother getting pre-paid envelopes. i print my self addressed envelopes on my own computer and leave them with the customers.i have been doing this for about 3 years now and probably only had 3 or4 customers who have complained,to these customers i just say that if its that much of a concern for them ,they can  knock the price of the stamp off the invoice,which none of them has ever done.i also have printed on the top of the envelope-please ensure we have your address and phone no -this way i know who the cheque is from and i have their no incase i need to contact them when payments are outstanding.