derek mckeon

help needed
« on: March 23, 2006, 05:19:38 pm »
i have been offerd loads of work flats only problem i have only got a astra estate and cant carry mutch water my mate works on the maintanence  of the flats if there is water on site can i give them first clean frames and sills with tap water through pole then rinse of with pure water this way i wont use so mutch water i cant afford a bigger veicle yet help olease derek 

eddie d

Re: help needed
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 05:35:18 pm »
interesting post .i wonder

jeff evans

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 06:08:24 pm »
Why dont you try it on one of your own windows first, or any dirty window you can find.

Cheers Jeff.

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 06:13:22 pm »
hi derek
simple solution
providing the job is viable? get yourself a small di resin vessle and run of the outside tape.

this will give you gallons of pure water instantly and save you carrying loads

hope this helps
jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

daniel b

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 06:24:52 pm »
yes wash the lot, windows, frames and cills 1st with tap water then do a 2nd clean of just the windows with pure water immediatly after washing with tap water and you will have no probs,we dont.

Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

stephen d

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 12:04:08 am »
agree with jay,as long as you have access to a tap you can get a filter from someone like ionics for about £60 that will probably last 1000lts ie all day and just build it into the cost if theres loads of flats to be cleaned.but if this is regular work the sooner you go r&w the better