rioclean

Web site
« on: March 23, 2006, 10:56:13 am »
Hi guys,

If any of you have considered a web site check this out WWW.rochestersolutions.co.uk. Recommended and affordable prices.
www.riocleaning.co.uk
Rochester, Kent

Chris Cottrell

Re: Web site
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 11:05:17 am »
For £199 and 3 pages it would want to be good I used https://admin.1and1.co.uk/xml/deref?link=http%3A%2F%2Forder.1and1.co.uk%2F&sign=ad1cba2fb6fd2fa8aab658818d37b47e

It cost me less than a Tenner so far  ;D

Chris

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 11:15:03 am »
Looking at their site I would not want to pay £199 for 3 pages.
You could quite easily put something like that together with Frontpage yourself just as easy as designing your fliers.

*Chris Browne

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 02:10:59 pm »
For £199 and 3 pages it would want to be good I used https://admin.1and1.co.uk/xml/deref?link=http%3A%2F%2Forder.1and1.co.uk%2F&sign=ad1cba2fb6fd2fa8aab658818d37b47e

It cost me less than a Tenner so far  ;D

Chris

Nice site chris, one of the most straight forward easy to nav sites ive seen for a long time..... ;)

chris

marts - Martin Reed

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 02:47:43 pm »
check my site out - Eleventy Billion did this for me and charged £395 for the lot....

e-mail russell on... rus@eleventybillion.co.uk... he's really good and reasonable and does business cards, logo design, stationary and web sites..

martino

JohnL

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 06:27:40 pm »
Chris Cottrell - I like your Terms & Conditions. Would you allow me to use yours as a basis for one I am drawing up?

Please  :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 06:40:58 pm »
Yeah no probs JohnL I got them from someone on here I think maybe Roy Harding possibly or it might have been Turbo Terry

Chris

DASERVICES

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 08:26:14 pm »
martino,

£395 is quite a lot, whats with the advertising on your web page, are you getting
paid for this.

Doug

marts - Martin Reed

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 08:33:25 pm »
no buts its a i'll scratch ur back and u scratch mine situation :)

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 08:36:33 pm »
Martin

I dare not ask what they do for you at that price  :P

:) Chris  :)

JohnL

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 10:48:22 pm »
  .  .  .  Yeah no probs JohnL I got them from someone on here I think maybe Roy Harding possibly or it might have been Turbo Terry

I do like your website as well. Clean, informative and easy to navigate

thanks Chris  :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

DJCcleaning

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 11:59:53 pm »
Why not just design your own website?  I did and found it to be pretty easy (and I have no experience with this type of thing)

I have my website hosted with www.streamline.net 

You get your www.address for FREE and 2 years hosting with 50mb of space will only costs you £26 every 2 years.   Basicly enough space to have as many pages as you want and I have the power to alter/update/and change each page as I want by myself.

IMO a much better option than paying well over the odds to get it done fo you.

gaza

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 12:27:55 am »
OKAY CHECK THIS OUT 1ST- ABC.CO.UK MY DOMAIN AND BUISS NAME  ;D SMART  IDEA ERGH
ADVANCE BUILDING CLEANING
OR I THINK IT WAS TOSH WHO PUT ON HERE ALWAYS BLOOD; CLEANING

COST £10 FOR MY DOMAIN  [1 OFF PAYMENT],AND £30 A YEAR HOSTING

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Mike George

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2006, 08:08:34 am »
OKAY CHECK THIS OUT 1ST- ABC.CO.UK MY DOMAIN AND BUISS NAME  ;D SMART  IDEA ERGH

abc.co.uk is already registered to Abbots Business Computing.

There's a good search for available domain names at http://www.nameroute.co.uk/cgi-bin/multidomain.cgi

As other people have said, it isn't that difficult to build a simple site, if you've got some time to spare.

I wrote an article about websites for couriers, but most of it applies to any kind of business, at http://www.handbooks.courierology.co.uk/websiteinfo.php
Don't recognise people?
Mike's face blindness blog

brett walker

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 11:41:11 pm »

abc.co.uk is already registered to Abbots Business Computing.

There's a good search for available domain names at http://www.nameroute.co.uk/cgi-bin/multidomain.cgi

As other people have said, it isn't that difficult to build a simple site, if you've got some time to spare.

I wrote an article about websites for couriers, but most of it applies to any kind of business, at http://www.handbooks.courierology.co.uk/websiteinfo.php

Gaza

what have you stolen now  ;D

just like you stole ' we dont cut corners we clean them ' 
from Macc and myself ;)

Brett

gaza

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 12:09:24 am »
BEING AN ORIGINAL THINKING GUY AND PLAIN TALKING BLOKE ALSO STRAIT FROM THE LIP SHOOTING GUY IVE NICKED NOTHING OFF ANYONE AS WELL YOU KNOW THIS WAS NICKED OFF HERITAGE CLEANING BY MYSELF WE DONT CLEAN CORNERS WE MISS THEM  SORRY OTHER WAY AROUND. THEN YOU NICKED OFF ME AND YOU GAVE PERMMISSION FOR IT TO BE USED TO GOD KNOWS WHO IS USING IT NOW. ;D
DO I LOOK BOV VERED ;)
THE GUY AT HERITAGE CLEANING AT SWINDON SHOULD KEEP HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT,
IF I COULD GET MY ARM UP THESE CABLES I WOULD HAVE STRANGLED HIM AT THE OTHER END.RECCOND I WAS VICKY POLLARD.

GAZA

brett walker

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 12:20:23 am »
1st Abbots Business Computing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gaza

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 12:43:38 am »
winndy uperty merchant BRETT 1st abc is my domain abc is their domain but 1st will always be 1st in any phone book  ;D AND IF THEY WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THEIR DOMAIN MEET MY FRIENDS, 8) LUCKY 8)BUSTER 8)GUISSEPPE 8)MARIO
   ;)

brett walker

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 12:51:03 am »
winndy uperty merchant BRETT 1st abc is my domain abc is their domain but 1st will always be 1st in any phone book  ;D AND IF THEY WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THEIR DOMAIN MEET MY FRIENDS, 8) LUCKY 8)BUSTER 8)GUISSEPPE 8)MARIO
   ;)

but your not in the phone book  ??? :o ;D
brett

gaza

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 02:02:12 am »
WATCH YELLOW PAGES SPACE HEADINNG W/C WHOS GOING TO BE TOP OF THE LIST

GAZA IS [PART OF MY REVISED BUISS PLAN]

BY THE WAY SUCCESSFUL BUIS DONT HAVE TO ADVETISE THEY GET WORK THROUGH REPETATION DONT WE?

GAZA

pjulk

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 02:04:20 am »
Gaza Said -
but 1st will always be 1st in any phone book
Brett Walker Said -
but your not in the phone book

That cracked me up.
Still can't stop laughing

Paul

brett walker

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 02:15:36 am »
sorry rioclean weve hijacked your thread :-X

some good web site info on this thread will be looking into web sites soon but want some good pics on it  8)

does anyone find that web sites bring you more business in ?  as my name on my van has

regards

Brett

gaza

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 01:30:01 pm »
PAUL: WHAT HE DOESNT EXPLAIN I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BUISS TO MATCH MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AS AN INSENTIVE FOR PUNTERS TO HAVE A LOOK 1ST-ABC.CO.UK
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR YELLOW PAGES,BUT MY REPERTATION IS ENOUGH AS WELL AS MY STANDARD OF WORK.

GAZA

brett walker

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006, 02:03:58 pm »
PAUL: WHAT HE DOESNT EXPLAIN I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BUISS TO MATCH MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AS AN INSENTIVE FOR PUNTERS TO HAVE A LOOK 1ST-ABC.CO.UK
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR YELLOW PAGES,BUT MY REPERTATION IS ENOUGH AS WELL AS MY STANDARD OF WORK.

GAZA
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

brett walker

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2006, 04:18:27 pm »
Gaza

if i remember correctly you did'nt have the funds  :-[

youve got a good website but needs some pics on it  8)

your website hasnt bought you 1 job in yet,  fact is ive given you more work for free having a website does look professional but just because its first in the phone book doesnt mean everyone will ring it first.

As you say good reputation and standards of work and word of mouth is good for business 8)

Dont take Arnold on, no-one does big bay window houses for 5 quid these days that Paul hasnt done it since october, :o if you take it on , take it on at your price mate

If you want some prime work ill sell you some in Ravens head, get rid of Lenton Abbey ;)

See you for a coffee tomorrow kid ;D ;D ;D

kindest regards

Your mate  ;)

Brett