sunshine windows

Tosh are you interested???
« on: March 18, 2006, 08:26:41 pm »
The commercial job that i've picked up in Wales is far too much for me to handle on my own.

The first site has 302 windows (probably around 600 individual windows as they've counted each opening as 1 window) that needs to be cleaned inside and out every 4 months. I managed to get most of this done on my own in the 2 days that i scheduled for. However i feel that 3 and 1/2 to 4 days would be more than adequate to complete the job at a comfortable pace. Would be even quicker with wfp on the outsides, as i only clean trad at the moment.

The second site however was a bit of a nightmare. I was told that it was on around the same scale as site 1. (I only visited site 1 when arranging quote because of travelling time and expense). When i arrived i couldn't believe my eyes. I've now been given the full details of the clean by the site manager. There are 2817, yes two thousand eight hundred and seventeen windows with a total of  1546 metre squared of glass to be cleaned. That's just on the outside, double figures for inside clean as well. This site is also on a 4 monthly basis.

I would like to be able to carry out the contract on these cleans, but obviously need some help. May even consider subbing it out completely. If you, or you know of anyone else in Wales that might be interested then please get in touch via email and i'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sunshine
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

bazzup

Re: Tosh are you interested???
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 08:48:52 pm »
is it north wales? We maybe intrested if it is

sunshine windows

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 08:49:04 am »
Site 1 is south wales, but yes, the big second site is north wales.

Sunshine
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 12:13:58 pm »
Sunshine,

If I was van-mounted; then yes; but I'm not, so can't.

While the backpack is great for many jobs, it's not cut out for large-scale commercial work.  Neither is my car for carting all the water I'd need.

Not only that, I'm up to the armpits in work at the moment and struggling to complete my own work; and I've a few irons in the fire with regards to getting some largish local contracts.

But there's many WFP window cleaners from South Wales on this forum; maybe some of them could e-mail you to find out some details?

Thanks for the offer though; I feel quite honoured you thought of me!

sunshine windows

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 05:19:27 pm »
The site in South Wales isn't really the problem. Though i suppose it would make light work if done wfp and with 2 people. It's in Pendine.

It's the site in North Wales that is the biggy. Location is Aberporth if anyone interested

Sunshine
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 05:31:28 pm »
Sunshine,

Try Daniel Blythen (I think thats the correct spelling) 

He is up that way somewhere.  There is someone else I have come across on this forum that is from that way but the name has gone.  Sorry.

Sarah

Sarah

sunshine windows

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 05:44:40 pm »
Thanks Sarah,

Sunshine
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

daniel b

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 06:32:21 pm »
sunshine,if you wanna give me a ring tommorow on 0800 01978 53 or my mob 07887652348 im sure we could help you out.

Daniel

P.S Sarah you got my name correct thanks, most dont. Also thanks for puttin my name forward ;D very kind of you.
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

choice.clean

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 03:03:03 pm »
if you would like us to have a look am based very near to pendine
choice cleaning tel 07905700749