Shaun_Ashmore

Re: N.C.C.A.Renewals
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:08 pm »
Used to be but didn't see much value in it so didn't bother spent the £200 plus vat on some high heeled shoes size 4.

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 09:43:55 pm »
Mine were to fit my Missus so yours must have big feet! I would never infer that you wear them (not with a size 11 foot behind them!)

Shaun

PS I bet they're red aren't they? ;D

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:33 pm »
Shaun

There's no way Clinton would wear red on a Gixer. Maybe a Duke or CBR though.

If you don't understand that, Clinton will explain it to you one day 8)

Don't ride faster than your angels can fly :-*
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 09:55:56 pm »
I thought you meant geeza! gangsta rap kinda!

Probably don't make size 11 womens shoes. do they Clinton?

Shaun

clinton

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 10:00:43 pm »
Ken ;D

Not on my gixer ;D

Shaun

Reds my fav colour ;D

My mrs has at least every colour shoe going ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 10:09:46 pm »
My missus has the different colour thing also and the exact same shoes twice over but with slight differences (she says) as they are this years!!!

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 10:21:06 pm »
I've often thought about the matching pair, leather gag to keep here bloody quiet and for nothing else before Derek starts!

Shaun

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 10:31:33 pm »
The postings on this subject remind me of other trade organisations where people within that trade (but not members) keep on with "What are you going to do for us?"
The trouble is without enough members what do you expect x,y,z organisation to achieve?
My main comparison here is with the window cleaning world. The biggest organisation FWC is dying a slow death whilst new organisations which were what window cleaners apparently wanted, just weren't supported at all and disappeared even quicker.
Is the NCCA sponsored (or affiliated) by some larger organisation which would give it the financial clout to make the changes?

Griffus

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 10:32:05 pm »
My Gixxer is red.

Clinton, just say the word and you can loan it for a photo shoot to match with your shoes.

Off topic but is yours a K5 or K6?

I ask as there is a recall due to a potential issue withthe frame.

Just my luck; mine's a K6 :-(

derek west

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 10:41:11 pm »
sorry guys looks like i missed all the fun,
misses is back in hospy, 3 hours waiting for a bed, and then they charged me £3 cos i was more than 20  mins in the car park.
still, mustn't grumble.
derek

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 10:43:57 pm »
I think it's catch 22 with the NCCA but I think they go about things all wrong, IMO they don't get and keep good quality members that are forward moving and only seem to attract newbies and then they get promoted as members of a quality mark.

Without splitting the NCCA a 2 tier system would be better but only to more experienced members but if non experienced were to join then the attraction would be there and also to get into tier 2 on going training would be needed, all this at ongoing expense but if it was to go that way the members paying would become more elite and then the association would get more prestige.

Chicken and egg situation and it won't move on until it's resolved as we've been having these posts for years and it's still the same experienced non members won't join and NCCA members won't do anything about it.

I'd personally love the NCCA to become more elite and therefore be promoted as that to other trades, I'd love to be a member again and part of that and pay and train for the priviledge perhaps one day.

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 10:45:35 pm »
Is she pregas then? I never did find out or has she been on the Ultrapak?

Shaun

derek west

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 10:50:15 pm »
18 weeks preggars and half a stone lighter ???
poor girl, can't even keep water down some days.
its her fault, i wanted to stick it up her????????????????????????? ;D ;D ;D
queue delete
derek

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 11:00:39 pm »
Arsk your mother for a penny!

From experience when will she start getting better? and when will she start letting you back into the marritual bed?

Shaun

derek west

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 11:07:34 pm »
with joel she only went into hospital once and all though she threw up all the way to the midwife (yes all over her too) she didn't feel too bad, this time she's been bad since xmas with 3 or 4 days a month where she's been ok. hope it subsides soon as we'ere both losing it a bit. just had to cancel 2 jobs tomorrow and if she's still in hospital thursday i'll have to cancel another 2. not good.
might see if the nursery will have him for the day, can't see why not, there there to make money.
derek

Ricky M

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:28 am »
last month done the NCCA course but b4 I paid up membership , I wanted to use " NCCA " over the phone with my clients new and old to see if it did any thing ?
all but 1 had never herd of it !
I think the NCCA would be an asset to be in if they were a lil better known , I dont want them to get me work cause thats my job but im still trying to work out there uses are for me ,
if I bugger up or get stuck with something with in the job I use my phone and speak to some 1 time served with in the subject at hand
most fowl ups are reversible and avoidable  .
so I cant see why the NCCA will help me unless they become more proactive very soon 

www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

Gerry Styles

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 04:32:52 pm »
Think of joining, will be visiting thier stand at the cleaning show tommorow
Premier Klean Limited

Joe H

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 04:48:48 pm »
last month done the NCCA course but b4 I paid up membership , I wanted to use " NCCA " over the phone with my clients new and old to see if it did any thing ?
all but 1 had never herd of it !
I think the NCCA would be an asset to be in if they were a lil better known , I dont want them to get me work cause thats my job but im still trying to work out there uses are for me ,
if I bugger up or get stuck with something with in the job I use my phone and speak to some 1 time served with in the subject at hand
most fowl ups are reversible and avoidable  .
so I cant see why the NCCA will help me unless they become more proactive very soon 

I shudder to think how much it would cost to get national exposure!
What form would it be - half page in dailys for a week, repeated every month or so.
Or perhaps an advert on telly peak viewing time.

and I reckon you ask your same clients and they still wouldnt know about it.

And how much do you think annual subscription would be?

Got to sell it yourself - I find it quiet easy to do that, and I know I have won clients because of it.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 05:59:03 pm »
I think it should be promoted to other trades not the general public, good stong adverts in upholsterers Association and dry cleaners and carpet manufacturers etc etc

Shaun

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 06:13:03 pm »
If NCCA did advertise on TV, I would think that more and more C/C's would feel compelled to hop on board. I bet they'd get a good deal with ITV seeing as they're in the cack at the moment :o