woodman

'One Step' Powder Scam
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:45:14 pm »
Been confirmed what most of us were thinking this powder concentrate sent out was a scam or at least some one trying to profit of the back of a legitimate company, It had nothing to do with the real One Step (UK)It was the old formula withdrawn last time by all accounts for safety issues.

I tried the spotter mixing exactly to the instructions and it did not work, so if you have some bin it, waste of time. >:(  and contact One Step (UK) if you want the genuine solution.

Prestige1

Re: 'One Step' Powder Scam
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:07:05 pm »
Strange don't you think how everyone is talking about one step products and where to get them from? I just wonder who initiated the scam? Phil
Who Dares Wins

stains-away

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:08:01 pm »
Strange don't you think how everyone is talking about one step products and where to get them from? I just wonder who initiated the scam? Phil

I received an email from one step uk saying that the stuff I had through the post was basicly crap and that they hadnt sold it in powder form due to the health and safety risk in mixing it at home due to hot water, then further down the email saying that if anyones interested in buying it in its raw state they will now supply it  ;D

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 10:13:58 am »
received e-mail from karl "amtech" this morning regarding this one step bogus **** and there non affiliation with with one step products and amtech's distribution of their solutions. it certainly sets the matter straight!!!!! karl@amtechuk.biz  for info   regards all