Hilton

Re: Its started
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2013, 09:17:19 am »
No, they settle in countries who had their country in their commonwealth. Hence most of the French immigrant population hales from Algeria and other North African states.

Which is why they have the largest Islamic population and again France would have lost the 1st World War with out them (and of course us)

But given the religious freedom here etc as above.....yet they choose to stay in a country that attacks their religion on a regular basis,

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2013, 09:32:58 am »
The problem is you guy's have all fallen for the propaganda feed to us by the government and through them the media that tells us these guy's are evil terrorists, hellbent on destroying our way of life.
Here's another way of looking at it. Suppose the East and not the west were the predominant powers in the world and the East invaded Britain, which is basically what we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan and then imposed their way of doing things upon us through force of arms. What would we do? Sit there and take it? Not a chance. We'd do exactly what these so called terrorists are doing and fight back anyway they can. That does not mean I agree with their tactics, indeed I deplore them as much as anyone else. The war in Iraq was over oil, the war in Afghanistan is about America seeking revenge upon Al Qaeda  for 9/11. But for what gain? Is Iraq  any better today than it was under Saddam? Will Afghanistan be a better place when we leave and will Al Qaeda concede defeat when we've left? Not a chance in hell. We are fighting an ideology and one driven by the imposition of western values backed by western boots in Arab lands. You cannot bomb an ideology out of existence and in due course revenge will be taken upon us unless we deal with the issue by sitting round a table and settling our differences, just as we did in the end with the IRA.
The number one driver behind global terrorism is the the massive injustice perpetrated upon the Palestinian people by the state of Israel who have flouted countless UN resolutions to leave the occupied territories and yet we enforce UN resolutions only when there is oil or western interests at stake and yet let the festering wound that is Palestinian / Israeli conflict and the hatred it engenders fan the flames of global terrorism just because the state of Israel is a friend of the US.
If we do as has been stated above then we are no better than them, indeed they will, have won by destroying our way of life (which is their objective by any means possible) that is based on the rule of law, fairness and equality, are we prepared to forsake all of that for a revenge that will not further our cause one iota?

Simon

jasonl

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2013, 09:54:35 am »
Too many defeatists and liberals in the UK.  We were warned 'way back in the 1960's by Mr Powell and his predictions have been proven correct.

Whether a Muslim was born in the UK or anywhere else is irrelevant and someone who may have appeared to be " loving " and  " peaceful " would have turned immediately if someone made a joke or apeared to insult their religion.
I saw this happen many times in student flats in Glasgow. People who had chatted, laughed and joked every night for months became enraged at the tiniest joke or comment they deemed to be against their seriously flawed religion.
Don't let anyone kid you that it's the uneducated or weak minded / immature types who carry out the killings...........it's Doctors and Engineers and Accademics.
They hate us and fully intend taking over the entire planet by fair means or foul.
I don't care if they are second or third generation residents of the country they should ALL be sent back to the lands of their origins and refused entry to all Western Society.

So where do I go ?  my grandmother married a Nigerian Muslim , who came to London and served as a magistrate at Bow street for 35 years paid tax , lived in peace until he died aged 90 last year.

There are over 70 direct descendants now in Britain, as we are mixed race , where do we get sent?

Your post shows mind boggling ignorance of the big picture, I assume that you refused all medical help from anyone of non white british origin during your recent illness?
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

jasonl

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2013, 09:56:07 am »
The problem is you guy's have all fallen for the propaganda feed to us by the government and through them the media that tells us these guy's are evil terrorists, hellbent on destroying our way of life.
Here's another way of looking at it. Suppose the East and not the west were the predominant powers in the world and the East invaded Britain, which is basically what we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan and then imposed their way of doing things upon us through force of arms. What would we do? Sit there and take it? Not a chance. We'd do exactly what these so called terrorists are doing and fight back anyway they can. That does not mean I agree with their tactics, indeed I deplore them as much as anyone else. The war in Iraq was over oil, the war in Afghanistan is about America seeking revenge upon Al Qaeda  for 9/11. But for what gain? Is Iraq  any better today than it was under Saddam? Will Afghanistan be a better place when we leave and will Al Qaeda concede defeat when we've left? Not a chance in hell. We are fighting an ideology and one driven by the imposition of western values backed by western boots in Arab lands. You cannot bomb an ideology out of existence and in due course revenge will be taken upon us unless we deal with the issue by sitting round a table and settling our differences, just as we did in the end with the IRA.
The number one driver behind global terrorism is the the massive injustice perpetrated upon the Palestinian people by the state of Israel who have flouted countless UN resolutions to leave the occupied territories and yet we enforce UN resolutions only when there is oil or western interests at stake and yet let the festering wound that is Palestinian / Israeli conflict and the hatred it engenders fan the flames of global terrorism just because the state of Israel is a friend of the US.
If we do as has been stated above then we are no better than them, indeed they will, have won by destroying our way of life (which is their objective by any means possible) that is based on the rule of law, fairness and equality, are we prepared to forsake all of that for a revenge that will not further our cause one iota?

Simon

Agreed, at least someone here has thought about it.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Graeme Smith

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2013, 09:58:51 am »
We do live in a secular country look at the numbers of people below the age of 60 who attend church. The laws in this country are about protecting those with from those without as much as anything. I'm not saying that British people have got a great track record historically we did not go to other countries to assimilate. And I think people naturally live together with similar people -British ex pats do it all over the world. Our foreign policy stinks so it fuels extremists wanting to fight back and that will only change if our government stops turning a blind eye or joining in with oppressing other people. I don't think it's extreme to think if someone wants to make a complaint about shaking a women's hand that they are told they are a facking idiot. Unfortunately they are not tackled because people are too scared. Strangely there are never the same issues with other parents and there are 27 different languages spoken in a school with less than 500 kids.

M.Acorn

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2013, 10:29:38 am »
9/11 was a setup !! Cia,look on you tube,you can clearly see that the planes hitting the towers were grey military drones,without windows, or any commercial insignia,also many people on the ground witnessed that....Don't believe the lies
What goes around comes around

Hilton

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 10:59:53 am »
9/11 was a setup !! Cia,look on you tube,you can clearly see that the planes hitting the towers were grey military drones,without windows, or any commercial insignia,also many people on the ground witnessed that....Don't believe the lies

::)roll

Oh my here we go again..

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2013, 11:10:09 am »
Mark,
You're way off the mark there. What is true is that immediately after the 9/11 attacks the Americans used what is known as, 'the power of nightmares,' to start what became known as 'the global war on terrorism.' The nightmare being the  supposed threat Al Qaeda posed to the west. And what do you do when faced with a nightmare? You wish someone would take it away. Knowing the American government had declared all out war on Al Qaeda lessened the nightmare for the American public  and legitimised the  second agenda of the American government, to oust Saddam Hussein from controlling the second largest oil fields on the planet and thereby removing his ability to place a stranglehold on global oil supplies and threaten western energy security and through it the economies of the west, which are totally dependant on foreign oil supplies for their very survival.
The problem that arose from that debacle was that far from reducing the threat of terrorism, perpetrated by combatants outraged at the invasion of Arab lands for western gain, the threat of terrorism has actually increased and Afghanistan, the Taliban regime and an Al Qaeda stronghold became the next target, believing that we the mighty west could bomb out of existence an opposing culture and ideology through force of arms without confronting the ideological differences and in most cases quite legitimate concerns of people who are now our sworn enemies.
It is simplistic in the extreme to suppose for one moment that killing so called terrorists, regardless of how many you kill, will wipe them out, for it is the countless dead that through their relatives and countrymen generate yet more hatred and that is why this war on terrorism will never be won and if we think for one moment that we are safer because of it then we are the fools.

Simon

M.Acorn

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 05:53:27 pm »
There are just so many things that don't add up though !!
Explain the thermite, explain how a building that was designed not to collapse,collapsed.
Explain the hundreds of architects and engineers that say it does not add up.
America has a long track record of cover up etc etc....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk   .

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Just don't add up.
What goes around comes around

wynne jones

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2013, 06:02:38 pm »
Explain the thermite, explain how a building that was designed not to collapse,collapsed.
America has a long track record of cover up etc etc....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk   .

Just don't add up.

I think you are right Mark, I was only saying the same thing the other day when I was chatting to Elvis.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

*Hector*

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 06:22:13 pm »
wasn't that after you cleaned Lord Lucan's carpets...??  :o

I'm sure that I saw you coming out of his house... You know the one with Shergar in the stable...  :P

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Hilton

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 06:29:18 pm »

Just don't add up.

Explain where over 800 passengers from the planes went, or are they part of the conspiracy, along with their families as well.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2013, 06:55:10 pm »
Read this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/sep/06/september11.iraq

This will give you a proper insight into 9/11 and the subsequent war in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
The idea that 9/11 was an American attack upon its own people is absurd, but knowing it was going to happen and using it as a pretext to prosecute a second agenda makes a whole lot of sense.

Simon

wayne zabel

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 07:13:44 pm »

Simon

These Muslim extremists were bombing and killing Western countries/societies years before Iraq and Afghanistan.

They just dont like Western values and want the world to go back a 1000 years and create a muslim world.

They would still be doing this withhout Iraq and Afghanistan as a excuse.

9/11 was 2001,2 years before Iraq was invaded.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2013, 07:23:35 pm »
Michael Meachers wrote that document back in 2003.

Now read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Afghanistan_Pipeline

We invade Iraq, get rid of the Taliban and install a Western friendly government and low and behold, an oil pipeline through Afghanistan.
Oh, a small inconvenience, we upset the locals, some of whom have turned to terrorism, perhaps a small price to pay for energy security, some may think.

So imagine if a foreign power invaded the UK, overthrew our government and installed a more friendly regime, one that would let the invaders run an oil pipeline right down the spine of our country, not for our benefit, but to ensure energy security to our invaders and their chums.
Would we be ped off? Would we take up arms and fight back anyway we could?Would we consider ourselves terrorists, or patriots fighting an injustice?
Now you understand where terrorist are coming from.

Simon

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 07:32:10 pm »
9/11 was 2001,2 years before Iraq was invaded.

Wayne,
That's my point.
That is why the US and UK were so desperate to invade and when the disperate search for evidence that Iraq was involved in 9/11 came up empty handed, we needed a new nightmare as a pretext to war, weapons of mass destruction, the ultimate nightmare.

Simon

Russ Chadd

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 09:50:24 pm »
Thanks to mass immigration being encouraged by passed governments we now have a UK full of mixed races and cultures...
Every day there are stabbings involving young black males in many of our major cities, honour killings involving the Asians, money laundering, drug and human trafficking, scams etc.. involving Eastern Europeans...

By inviting mass immigration into the UK you are also inviting different religions and cultures, dont expect people to play by the rules if they don't believe in them! 

wynne jones

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 10:11:37 pm »
I was watching crimwatch the other week and they have a board of 10 most wanted, 8 were black/asian/eastern europe,  2 were white but she was a gypsie and the white guy was a peado.  :-X

Trouble is when they are caught and do their time they are allowed to stay here. If we kicked them out the bizzies wouldnt know what to do with themselves other than fri/sat nights. 
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Dani J

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2013, 10:47:28 pm »

Simon

Well said simon, well said, this is the main problem for all the western society. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS ALWAYS A REACTION.

stuart_clark

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 07:44:57 pm »
Reaction ?

There will be a mass of BNP members marching in Woolwich next saterday! June the 1st