wynne jones

Re: Its started
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 07:56:31 pm »
I see they have just caught someone for that bombing where the cavalry guys and horses were killed and the horse Sephton survived. His rider was also in the news a while back for killing his wife and daughter. The news intimated PTSD from the bombing but dont know the details.  
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 08:07:00 pm »
So what do we do then? bugger all? keep giving them aid? aid for better education so they'll stop terrorising us in 20 years time? Morn more dead British citizens whiling trying to "understand" the mind of the terrorist?

NO, they need to learn that if they come to our country to f*** about, then they WILL be met with an armed response!

I wouldn't trust half of the numptys we have as police officer with a gun. But maybe not a bad idea? It took over 20 minutes for the armed response unit to show up at Woolwhich. Normal bobbies where at the top of the street not able to do anything!

These people only understand one thing, and the fear of a bullet in the face might make them think other wise.

Guantanamo bay style prisons, and that goes for all inmates. Long harsh sentences, years of hard labour. One family visit a year if they've been a good boy.

Of course, we cant kick out all Muslims. But we should start by making it virtually impossible to come to this country! Take a leaf out of Australia's book!

*Hector*

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

wynne jones

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 08:18:43 pm »
Maybe its time for coppers to have a bit more in the arsenal. Machette vs wheelie bin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

M.Acorn

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 08:54:51 pm »
I really hate to say it but come Friday this will be forgotten ... And it shouldn't be!

There has to be something done about this or it will create a them and us society.

Shaun

robert meldrum

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 10:07:22 pm »
Too many defeatists and liberals in the UK.  We were warned 'way back in the 1960's by Mr Powell and his predictions have been proven correct.

Whether a Muslim was born in the UK or anywhere else is irrelevant and someone who may have appeared to be " loving " and  " peaceful " would have turned immediately if someone made a joke or apeared to insult their religion.
I saw this happen many times in student flats in Glasgow. People who had chatted, laughed and joked every night for months became enraged at the tiniest joke or comment they deemed to be against their seriously flawed religion.
Don't let anyone kid you that it's the uneducated or weak minded / immature types who carry out the killings...........it's Doctors and Engineers and Accademics.
They hate us and fully intend taking over the entire planet by fair means or foul.
I don't care if they are second or third generation residents of the country they should ALL be sent back to the lands of their origins and refused entry to all Western Society.

Paul Moss

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 10:12:58 pm »
Too many defeatists and liberals in the UK.  We were warned 'way back in the 1960's by Mr Powell and his predictions have been proven correct.

Whether a Muslim was born in the UK or anywhere else is irrelevant and someone who may have appeared to be " loving " and  " peaceful " would have turned immediately if someone made a joke or apeared to insult their religion.
I saw this happen many times in student flats in Glasgow. People who had chatted, laughed and joked every night for months became enraged at the tiniest joke or comment they deemed to be against their seriously flawed religion.
Don't let anyone kid you that it's the uneducated or weak minded / immature types who carry out the killings...........it's Doctors and Engineers and Accademics.
They hate us and fully intend taking over the entire planet by fair means or foul.
I don't care if they are second or third generation residents of the country they should ALL be sent back to the lands of their origins and refused entry to all Western Society.

Totally agree with that.

wynne jones

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 10:25:35 pm »
Who would have thought Islam would bring Paul and Robert together after years of feuding. The Prophet's word truly powerful  :-* ;D

Paul Moss

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 10:33:21 pm »
What are you on.
We have always got on like a house on fire. :D

wynne jones

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 11:10:16 pm »
Guiness  :P

Warren Aldridge

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 11:34:29 pm »
I'm South African and grew up in Johannesburg in the 80's and 90's when things started getting hot. I left in 2005.

What I've learnt from seeing other parts of the world is that multiculturalism does not and never will work especially if its religion based. To create a multicultural society someone has to give. Either they become like us or we become like them but it will never work by sticking to our own cultural values and therein lies the problem, someone has to adapt.

One thing I do know is that you cannot show weakness because you will be taken advantage of. Does anyone know what is happening in Sweden? Sweden is a soft target for Immigrants they were rioting and burning cars all night last night

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22622909

The UK cannot give immigrants an inch, you give and inch they will take this country. They come from warzones and dog awful lands and idealisms. You try be all liberal and friendly with that and you will have your head over a barrel before you know it.

The South African government have pulled the teeth out of the army and police now but take a look at this action from the 90's special task force... These guys were incredible.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c3d_1368637826

Warren Aldridge

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 12:03:29 am »
I have to give these Somalians one thing. That is the first time I've seen Islamist's fight like men. There is a war going on and these guys brought their fight to the dog and killed a soldier by hand. Crazy

SteveAllan

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 12:38:01 am »
Feckers .... Come the revolution

Steve_Knight

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2013, 07:31:46 am »
Great posts Derek West Carpet Dawg Robert Meldrum

John Kelly

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 08:00:41 am »
I have to give these Somalians one thing. That is the first time I've seen Islamist's fight like men. There is a war going on and these guys brought their fight to the dog and killed a soldier by hand. Crazy

No they knocked him down with a car first then attacked him when he was lying injured on the pavement.

Hilton

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 08:25:04 am »
Too many defeatists and liberals in the UK.  We were warned 'way back in the 1960's by Mr Powell and his predictions have been proven correct.

Whether a Muslim was born in the UK or anywhere else is irrelevant and someone who may have appeared to be " loving " and  " peaceful " would have turned immediately if someone made a joke or apeared to insult their religion.

By your definition then, all Irish 2nd 3rd 4th and so on should be sent back to Ireland (which would include me) as the IRA etc went to war on the British, only yesterday a former member was charged with blowing up four soldiers in London in 1982 or did that escape every ones attention.

hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought with Britain during both World Wars in fact Britain could not have defeated the Japanese with out them and others.

Otherwise an ill thought out, uneducated response to what is a complex issue.

Graeme Smith

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 08:31:34 am »
Same undertones in all the towns round west/south yorks my missus is an assistant head and has had complaints made about holding her hand out to shake a parents hand - said she did not understand their culture they don't. My line was you have to tolerate their  sexism or be branded rascist. You would not want to be a female in a pakistani family to stuff that goes on at home can be grim and there view of white women is pretty low. Everyone has girl thingy footed around the issue for so long its difficult to go into reverse. Can't put a whole group of people on a boat but we are basically a secular nation but tolerate other peoples extreme views??? WTF is that about

Hilton

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 08:59:21 am »
We are not a secular state, religion is linked to the Sovereign (defender of the faith) and to government, however we are becoming more of a secular society there is no doubt about that and as such extreme views will be aired with all the freedom that allows. Islamic extremists are no different to Jewish extremists or christian extremists, if you have ever heard some of those christian fundamentalists in the U.S. speak then you would be very worried indeed and one of the biggest atrocities in the U.S was carried out by just such a person.

France is a secular society yet supports the Catholic Church and their buildings but it is written in to their constitution that any 'new' religions coming into the country must be self funded and that includes Islam and mosques, they get no grants or help what so ever in the building and maintenance of these buildings, yet France has the largest Islamic population in Europe, you would think, wouldn't you that they would all want to come here.

John Kelly

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 09:07:03 am »
No, they settle in countries who had their country in their commonwealth. Hence most of the French immigrant population hales from Algeria and other North African states.