Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Solution Jaguar - ANOTHER VAC GONE!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »
Ha ha more like prochem Yorkshire moors

Shaun

stuart_clark

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 09:00:55 pm »
Eh up there lad, its not me that speaks wif right queer acent! Lol

Paul Moss

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 09:07:52 pm »
Ian, you will have to get Gunny to do the jobs with his truck  :D

john martin

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »

I just find it astounding how loyal and generous some of you are to these guys ...
 " stick with it " or " it might be just a one off "  etc .

Why on earth do you think Alltec for example go to the trouble and expense of putting two heavy duty fans into the motor section  , designing the stacks to be raised away from moisture ingest , fitting electronic cuttoff ,  giving us quality fittings , body design , switch panels , heat sources .

....  When these guys just stick two vac motors into a plastic basin and tie them down with a 50cent jubilee clip  ...   no cooling  ,  no nothing else .

And then claim that they have a superior machine and everyone is just copying them  .

The whole thing just beggars belief   .
 :)

vince viola

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 08:06:01 am »
John, I'm not being loyal or generous when saying stick with it, just saying mine has been great working everyday on 2 or 3 jobs a day.
What I mean is if the mods have been made see how it goes before selling it off cheap or doing something in the heat of the moment.
Out of interest, why do you think some have problems while others don't?
Must admit it makes me a bit worried.

robert meldrum

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 08:27:52 am »
There's a response to this post on CT complete with some pretty damning ' evidence' which appears to suggest the machine may have been subject to some harsh treatment and lack of maintenance.

I'm no friend of Nick but he has a VERY strong following of quality people who love his machines and products.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 08:37:49 am »
I saw this machine first hand when it came back to be repaired and abused is not the word for it!

The pictures are on CT, make your own minds up.

Your machine is what makes your money, take care of it!

Cheers Goron

vince viola

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 08:41:58 am »
I saw that too Robert but didn't mention it as you don't really know that they are the components of Ians machine.

Darren O

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 08:42:14 am »
Is it not the ex ovan cleaner Colin Day that does the mods for the jag or has he been promoted to making the magic potions.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 08:47:31 am »
yes Darren it is Colin the ex fleet air arm aircraft technician that carries out the work.

Cheers Goron

Darren O

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 08:57:16 am »
Not knocking him Goron iam sure he was a very capable ovan cleaner

AshWhite

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 09:28:55 am »
yes Darren it is Colin the ex fleet air arm aircraft technician that carries out the work.

Cheers Goron

;D
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

bennymon

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 09:49:26 am »
I don't see why you needed the dig at Colin it's nothing to do with the thread .

richie

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 09:53:06 am »
OOOOoooooo so Army of Nick are speaking.   From what they are saying its like you are NOT allowed to work your machines bought from Solutions. If you dare to have any dirt on it or a scratch it it will affect the vac motors and blow them.  FOR CHRIST SAKE GET A GRIP.  People pay thousands of pounds for these machines and they buy them to WORK.  IF the machine is not up to the job of working then it is NOT FIT FOR THE PURPOSE.  Its plain to see that many of the Jag 6.6 machines have faults and these faults are due to design error.  

*Hector*

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 10:08:23 am »
Richie ... did you see the photo's??
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

*Hector*

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 10:13:24 am »
I'm not taking sides... but the photo's show more than wear and tear... They show a machine that has not been cleaned out regularly or even at all....

Not saying the photo's are of Ian's machine either..

Just that the photo's look bad...

Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Darren O

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2013, 12:00:43 pm »
Its Colin that does the mods on the machines.This is the same guy  that slagged of the Airflex at every oportunity when he was on the payroll of Solutions kinda sums up the company for me.

stuart_clark

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2013, 01:09:16 pm »
Good old Joe hatton went through four number two vacumes and he only worked part time! does he abuse his machine as well ! its laughable how low Solutions wiill stoop to blame somone else, rather than just acept there is somthing fundimentaly wrong with the design of there machine

creighton foyle

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 01:22:16 pm »
i dont know colin but i am sure he's a nice guy just trying to earn a crust and stay loyal to his boss.

as for solutions or sorry world of clean (solutions went bust did'nt it ?) , they do not like critisism and their answer is if you do not tow the line your barred.

stuart_clark

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 02:14:02 pm »
I had been a loyal member of Clean Talk from day one, but as soon as i started to talk down Solutions Products I was kicked off! There are a lot sheep on there now and they SUCK up to Nick, its Sickly how they all go on licking Nicks Arse there are a few Genuine guys still the likes of Derek bolton, Ken wainright and joe Hatton but not many left