ChumBucket

Re: Who's going...
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2016, 03:27:47 pm »
I got soaked. I had to go back and do two sets of windows we'd mistakenly missed on that school job. 5 firkin hours round the M25, what a joyful day.

Would've liked to have gone, did you go in the end Steve? I would've liked to had a look at a few bits and pieces to compare with existing kit; poles, brushes etc.
No. I didn't fancy the drive on my own. I was going to go with Cliff Perkins (used to be on here) but he decided to take his motorhome and I didn't fancy stopping over for the "evening's entertainment".

Surely with your wealth you could have paid an employee to drive you there, might have been a nice trip for you and
mummy. lol.
Did it take you long to think that one up?

Although it would have been nice to give the new car a run out.   ;)

Does Mum approve? ;D
Knee slapper that. Yes, she does but she can't get into it as she's arthritic. I'm sure your mum approves of your decision to not work very hard and not earn much also.  ;)

Awww, bless him (and his wee toy). :-*

Mick Kent

Re: Who's going...
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2016, 08:14:54 pm »
I got soaked. I had to go back and do two sets of windows we'd mistakenly missed on that school job. 5 firkin hours round the M25, what a joyful day.

Would've liked to have gone, did you go in the end Steve? I would've liked to had a look at a few bits and pieces to compare with existing kit; poles, brushes etc.
Should have called me id have helped you out.