Who's got a really decent website?
« on: July 15, 2015, 12:13:22 pm »
Hi guys! just wondering if you guys could post your websites for me to take a peak at. I'm not gonna put anyone down or take the piece, I just need a few ideas of what to put together  ;D
Come on....don't be shy  8)

Smudger

Re: Who's got a really decent website?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 12:14:33 pm »
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 12:25:28 pm »
Hello

Nate did both of ours

www.pressurewashingnorfolk.co.uk

They'r awesome 👍 like the video showing what services you provide, I really need to start doing b4 and after pics, do you take them on your phone?

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 12:39:57 pm »
Hi Shane,

Yes 99% are taken on an iPhone :)  - If you are thinking of making changes deffo worth speaking to nate - his after care is second to none too.

Mrs Smudger
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

lal

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 01:45:44 pm »

Hi Shane, Nat did mine as well nearly 2 years ago, i would highly recommend him, he knows his stuff and very easy to deal with.

Regards
 Lal

http://www.larryswindowcleaninggalway.com           

Rich Wilts

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 03:27:42 pm »
www.cheshirewindowcleaner.co.uk
Another Nat creation, only been up a month, needs some tweaking, text wise I think.

ascjim

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 04:07:36 pm »

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 04:48:20 pm »
Mine have not been touched in years now and could really do with being updated ,but feel free to have a look.

www.cghwindowcleaning.co.uk
www.windowcleanerstevenage.co.uk

supernova77

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 05:18:48 pm »

jonboywalton75

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »
www.cheshirewindowcleaner.co.uk
Another Nat creation, only been up a month, needs some tweaking, text wise I think.

Looks really good that Jon , nat does a pretty good job 👍

Yeah he's a top man.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 12:01:52 pm »
Apologies to anyone who's e-mailed me in the last week - I've been moving house & only got back online today. I've a huge backlog of messages & will try to answer you all asap. :)

harry willett

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 02:49:28 pm »
Nat also did mine very pleased so far
www.procleankent.co.uk

Mike #1

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 04:20:58 pm »
Lets all be on the Nat club he did mine as well although I must get round to doing some pic changes .

robbo333

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 05:34:18 pm »
I've just done my own. Simple one pager.

www.robinsonswindowcleaning.co.uk
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

robbo333

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 06:22:29 pm »
About 45 quid, (I purchased a wordpress theme) plus my time (one very rainy day). My hosting is about 9 quid a month, but you can get that cheaper. Around my way there are loads of big companies, so I wanted to set myself apart by being the small, caring window cleaner blah blah bo**ocks! I only did it the other day so no idea about the response yet. My previous site was rubbish and got a good response so I am hoping this will be ok. To use Wordpress, you do have to know what you are doing...a bit!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!

robbo333

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 07:38:17 pm »
About 45 quid, (I purchased a wordpress theme) plus my time (one very rainy day). My hosting is about 9 quid a month, but you can get that cheaper. Around my way there are loads of big companies, so I wanted to set myself apart by being the small, caring window cleaner blah blah bo**ocks! I only did it the other day so no idea about the response yet. My previous site was rubbish and got a good response so I am hoping this will be ok. To use Wordpress, you do have to know what you are doing...a bit!

Not bad at all for £45! I've no idea when it comes to websites, so after you made your website, you host it? how much does that cost per month or year?

As i've said mine is about £9 per month.
If you have no idea about websites then I would suggest you let Nat do it for you. You will waste more time trying to work it out, than Nat will charge you to do it. And he will do a far better job. I would have let Nat do mine, but I am a stubborn old graphic designer who thinks he knows best!  ;D

p1w1

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 09:07:16 pm »
would you really go back and clean someones windows if they were not happy even after 3 days..that's crazy lol

robbo333

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 09:45:30 pm »
would you really go back and clean someones windows if they were not happy even after 3 days..that's crazy lol

That's the guarantee I offer, so yes I would go back and clean (obviously only if their windows were noticeably dirty).  I don't think that's crazy and it works for me. It means I can clean in light rain without anyone moaning. I can also clean on days when it then storms and I never have a problem. Also it sets me above other cleaners who don't offer a guarantee. In 5 years of cleaning I have been back twice. Both for end of tenancy cleans who both wanted them cleaned (literally in storms) because the landlord was coming the next day. On both occasions I re-cleaned the glass on the north side of the building where the wind had blown crap all over the windows. Never saw either custy again but twice in 5 years ain't bad.