PWCA Announcement
« on: February 13, 2006, 10:14:17 am »
Good morning everyone,

As promised, the new board are keeping everyone up to date on events within our trade association.

Firstly it was necessary to change the name of the Association. This was because following the initial meeting in Swindon; the original name had been registered and would have cost a lot to buy.

The new name is Association of Professional Window Cleaners – APWC. Please be aware of the following: -

The Association of Professional Window Cleaners was registered on 4th February 2006. Our Registered Office is Orbital House, 85 Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 6PD. For any contact or correspondence please email info@apwc.info

This is also a ‘Not for Profit’ company.

We have secured professional services for administration and designer work.

The articles of Association will be available for viewing by all members on our website.

The Association is made up of a board of directors, these people currently standing on the board are listed below, also listed are each members portfolio and email address.

•Chairman – Martyn Bolt                                          martyn.bolt@apwc.info

•Deputy Chairman – David Morris                david.morris@apwc.info

•Health & Safety – Wayne Voller                    wayne.voller@apwc.info

•Publicity and Funding – Glyn Howard                 glyn.howard@apwc.info

•Commercial – Andrew Cheney                     andy.cheney@apwc.info

•Residential – Neil Williams                      neil.williams@apwc.info

•Membership & Recruitment – Andrew Mullen  Andrew.mullen@apwc.info

•Scotland – Tam Kay                          tam.kay@apwc.info

The Associations web site is currently www.pwca.info ; this site will remain in operation until March 2006 when the new website www.apwc.info will then replace it. The forum on the original website will also remain open until March 2006; this will then be transferred to the new website.

The board members are working very hard at the moment to put in place the immediate, medium and long term benefits which we can offer our members.

I am sure and the board is sure, that the APWC will be a great benefit to our industry and members.

If you would like to register your interest in APWC please email our administration department on info@pwca.info .

Full details of benefits and membership fees will be announced at the official launch.

Many Thanks

Andrew

chris@c.m.s

Re: PWCA Announcement
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 01:27:33 pm »
APWC That should be registered to a plumber with a sence of humour  ;D ;D ;D
Keep up the good work though, I'm sure I'll be tempted to register when the time comes.
Sussex by the sea

busydaffodil

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 03:06:13 pm »
Good luck guys & gals!   

Chris - I had a little giggle too, but thats because I'm 37 going on 9!   

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 03:55:27 pm »
If you would like to register your interest in APWC please email our administration department on info@pwca.info .

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update.  I assume that anyone who has already registered their interest on the PWCA site will automatically be included and will not need to re-register on the new site once it is opened.

Can you confirm this for me as I have already done this some time ago.

Sarah
Sarah

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 07:03:53 pm »
Hi Sarah

All the registrations that where originally completed, will automatically go on the new database.

Many Thanks

Andrew