H h20

Re: What should i do ?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 09:35:54 pm »
NOPE , IT DIDNT WORK , IM STILL AS MAD AS A FISH !
GOING ROUND IN THE MORNING , SEE WHAT I CAN SORT WITH THEM , IF I DONT GET ANY JOY IT MEANS CRAZY BOY IS COMMIN OUT TO PLAY !

WATCH THIS SPACE , DO THEY LET YOU HAVE LAPTOPS IN PRISON NOWADAYS.

Crazy Rich  P @ F Cell block 4 , H.M.P. Channings Wood !   ;D   
Well Rich,been watching this space and you aint been online so that could  mean a couple of things  ::),hows prison food  :D,or hospital food  :o,come on Rich are you in the land of the living?,Gaz  ;)

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 09:39:55 pm »
NOPE , IT DIDNT WORK , IM STILL AS MAD AS A FISH !
GOING ROUND IN THE MORNING , SEE WHAT I CAN SORT WITH THEM , IF I DONT GET ANY JOY IT MEANS CRAZY BOY IS COMMIN OUT TO PLAY !

WATCH THIS SPACE , DO THEY LET YOU HAVE LAPTOPS IN PRISON NOWADAYS.

Crazy Rich  P @ F Cell block 4 , H.M.P. Channings Wood !   ;D   

Rich,

Get a gun.

A Browning 9mm is a fairly decent weapon.  It holds 12 rounds and can fire them as quickly as you can pull the trigger.

Aim low though, it has a tendancy to jump.

H h20

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 07:29:10 pm »
No sign of Rich,i think an extra meal may of been served in H.M.P.  :o,Gaz

P @ F

Re: What should i do ? , I GOT PAID !
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 11:09:41 pm »
 Its OK guys , all sorted out now and im not in prison or hospital !
 Went to see the hubbie and he didnt want to pay , didnt want to get nasty with him , he was bigger than me !
 All i did was ask him how much his axcess was on his BMW insurance , he then had a change of heart and coughed up the £37 .

What  a RESULT eh !

Rich   P @ F  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Paul Coleman

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2006, 07:54:07 am »
Its OK guys , all sorted out now and im not in prison or hospital !
 Went to see the hubbie and he didnt want to pay , didnt want to get nasty with him , he was bigger than me !
 All i did was ask him how much his axcess was on his BMW insurance , he then had a change of heart and coughed up the £37 .

What  a RESULT eh !

Rich   P @ F  ;D ;D ;D

Ok so you got the money but I think the prce was too high (and I don't mean the price you were charging).
I'm owed £70 by an ex customer at the moment.  I still have his letter where he gives me the cheque number that he paid with.  I photocopy all cheques before banking and I've never received it so have some sort of evidence that it wasn't paid.  It is quite possible that Royal Mail have lost/misdelivered it as they have done this before. He has still not responded to my letter of early December so it's time to post another reminder asking to be paid within 28 days.  The one after that will be the threat of small claims court.  I've never done this before but I will make an exception if this guy doesn't cough up.

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2006, 05:51:47 pm »

Ok so you got the money but I think the prce was too high (and I don't mean the price you were charging).

Shiner,

Why?  If the 'softly softly' approach doesn't work, what's wrong with threatening them with a 'metaphorical' big stick?

I'm not advocating violence, as that would be wrong; unless it was in self-defence; usually.  But what's wrong with pointing out that the customer WILL ACTUALLY PAY, one way or the other?

From a philisophical point of view, why do you think this is morally wrong?

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2006, 05:57:18 pm »

Why?  If the 'softly softly' approach doesn't work, what's wrong with threatening them with a 'metaphorical' big stick?

I'm not advocating violence, as that would be wrong; unless it was in self-defence; usually.  But what's wrong with pointing out that the customer WILL ACTUALLY PAY, one way or the other?

You'd never guess you used to be in the army Tosh.... ::)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2006, 06:08:59 pm »

Shiner,

It could develop into the start of a very slippery slope IMO Tosh.  I am prepared to use the small claims court on this one though.  Making threats or dropping hints that I would be prepared to do dodgy stuff is not the way I want to go about things Tosh.  It doesn't feel right for me.

Ok, OK.  I'll be a bit more honest about this.  I did some pretty bad things as a young man (don't press for details as there's no way I'm going to put such stuff on a public forum). and I got to a point - around 30 years of age - when I stepped back, took a long hard look, and was horrified at what I'd become.  So I made some big changes.  So, in answer to your question, I know what I was once capable of and I've no wish to engage in anything that could start me back on the slippery slope.  I just want peace in my life these days.  It's a much better way.

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2006, 06:31:28 pm »
You'd never guess you used to be in the army Tosh.... ::)

Roger,

It's got nothing to do with that, just with what's right and what goes around comes around.

Wor Lass often orders stuff out of 'Betterware' and invariably it naff.

But she always coughs up; no argument. 

Gutter cleaning isn't the most glamorous of jobs.  We don't do it for fun. 

I don't think threatening customers with vandalism is professional behaviour, but I can understand why it's done.

I've felt ripped off (and have been ripped off) on a few occassions, and although I've made a big song and dance about it, I haven't yet took revenge.

Not yet.

neil100

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2006, 07:36:53 pm »
Shiner,

If you give the customer the benift of the doubt. Fine the £70 cheque as been lost by the Royal Mail. You know you have not recevied it.

Ask the customer to show you his bank statement when it arrives, to see what as happened to the cheque.

He will realize the missunderstanding, and it will be egg on his face not yours.

Regards Nel.

P @ F

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2006, 10:51:02 pm »
I would not have done his BMW , but i just saw how well kept it was and thats when i saw my in , so to speak .
 Believe me i have no rush to get back to the way i used to be , i have done my bit behind bars and im not going back for any ammount of cash !

It worked , but never mess with a mans wheels !

Rich  P @ F  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

macc

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2006, 11:02:01 pm »
shiner, its great you changed your ways, you will just have to pay some one to show him the error of his ways.  ;D