john green

wfp and spotting
« on: February 10, 2006, 11:24:16 am »
Just started using wfp,any advice on how to avoid spotting on windows,thought I have been rinsing well but always get some marks,I am using system on weekly shops and commerical and tds is 000,,,,thanks john 

JM123

Re: wfp and spotting
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 11:53:16 am »
Hi John, you've come to the right place for advice, there's loads of guys and girls here who can help.
For me if its plastic frames I clean the whole frame and rinse then I do the frame and glass again and rinse twice after that.  Once I've finished the building I go back over it all again but only do the frame and glass in one go and another quick rinse.  Takes a good bit longer the first time and obviously uses a lot more water but I've found that at 90% come up spotless when dried out.  If you do a really good first clean you'll find that the regular cleans are easy peasy after that and you can leave them knowing that the glass will be spotless.  I'm sure there are other wcs here who do it another way but I've found this to be the best way for myself.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 01:58:13 pm »
Spot on JM123

Thats what i do works every time ;D

KJG

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 09:01:29 pm »
On some windows it takes a few cleans to remove all traces of soap from previous trad cleaning. I found that brushes with spray jet nozzles do this a lot quicker as they blast it out from under the rubber seals/nooks and crannys etc. Just pay particular attention to the top frame and rinse thoroughly.