stuart howes

ANDREW MCCANN
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:16:15 pm »
HI ANDREW ALL DONE GOT MY FIRST 10X25LTR IN VAN ALL READY FOR FRIDAY HAVE NOT HAD CHANCE TO USE THE TROLLEY WITH PURE WATER JUST TAP WATER TO CHECK IT ALL WORKS ON MY OWN WINDOWS THE FUNNY THING IS THE WIFE SAID THAT I HAD WASTED MY MONEY IF THAT IS HOW THEY COME OUT THEN SAID I HAD PUT TAP WATER ON THEM   HE HE HE SO MY TANKS ARE IN THE VAN ALL AT 000 TDS ANY LAST TIPS BEFORE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  YOUR BEST MATE   STU ;D ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

Re: ANDREW MCCANN
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 10:29:18 pm »
HI ANDREW ALL DONE GOT MY FIRST 10X25LTR IN VAN ALL READY FOR FRIDAY HAVE NOT HAD CHANCE TO USE THE TROLLEY WITH PURE WATER JUST TAP WATER TO CHECK IT ALL WORKS ON MY OWN WINDOWS THE FUNNY THING IS THE WIFE SAID THAT I HAD WASTED MY MONEY IF THAT IS HOW THEY COME OUT THEN SAID I HAD PUT TAP WATER ON THEM   HE HE HE SO MY TANKS ARE IN THE VAN ALL AT 000 TDS ANY LAST TIPS BEFORE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  YOUR BEST MATE   STU ;D ;D ;D

I know this was meant for Andrew but it is an open forum.  Maybe try running the pure water through the system for a couple of minutes and checking the TDS before starting the cleaning?
Slight contamination can occur on a new system (especially if the hose is new) and running the pure through may help to flush the tap water out of the system.

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 10:33:48 pm »
Yeah

Dont use tap water on your customers windows Su  ;)  ;D
AND....  rinse... rinse...rinse.

Watch this space folks....  Stu is setting off on his 1st time round with WFP.

Good little tip as well there shiner especially as Stu has been using tap water.

Andrew

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 10:45:38 pm »
Yeah

oops Andrew,  Bill or George anything but Su  ;)
Sussex by the sea

brett walker

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 11:22:46 pm »
Good luck Stu  :D

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, not with your wfp but with your aching neck, shoulders arms, blisters >:( also hoses getting caught up brush freezing up :'( and lots more.

Its worth it in the end mate ;)

Have a nice day ;D

Brett

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 11:26:48 pm »
Yeah

oops Andrew,  Bill or George anything but Su  ;)

HAHAHA!!   ;D  ;D

Its OK  Stu's me bestest mate....  till tomorrow night  LOL

Ian_Giles

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 06:32:37 am »
Yep, good luck Stu ;)

But I hope you've put in a weekends practice on your own house and a few other close friends and family first!
There is a big learning curve and it will bite you in the backside if you ain't careful :o

If you are going out and winging it, take your time, take your ladders, and go back and check and re-check your results.
As each day passes you'll need to check your results less and less as your confidence and ability grows.

Welcome to the fold ;)

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES