dean_gambles

***WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE***
« on: December 29, 2004, 06:50:31 pm »
EARN £20,000-30,000 PER/ANNUM

This your opportunity to earn £££ cash working flexible hours/days.  This is a LONG ESTABLISHED BUSINESS.  All jobs are regular and ongoing.

Due to accident/injury we are looking to sell part of the round or take on an employee, who intentds to eventaully purchase the round.

A typical day runs from 9am - 4pm with an OTE of £100- Working in pairs cleaning a mixture of residential and commercial premises no day is ever the same! 

PLEASE CALL 07967 303839 OR E-MAIL dean_gambles@yahoo.co.uk

denzle

Re: ***WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE***
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 08:23:34 pm »
 It takes 2 people all day to earn £100  :(
I'd do that by dinner time on my own.... you need to either speed up or increase prices.

Philip Hanson

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 01:40:18 pm »
Hello Dean,

Any potential buyers will need to know where the round is!

Its also helpful to know if it has been done with ladders or water-fed pole.  (If ladders, and the buyer is water-fed pole user, there is more work to do in converting the customers to the new method)

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

dean_gambles

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 05:05:14 pm »
Thats £100 if you are working at a percentage, do the maths £20,000-£30,000 per annum... Roughly £20-25/hour

The round is in NORTH WEST LONDON

There are around about 200 customers depending on what is required by the prospective purchaser, i.e. some more / less may be feasible.