easy clean

1000 litre ibc's
« on: August 19, 2007, 11:41:52 am »
was talking to a friend last night and found out that a good friend of mines dad supplies these tanks to people all over the country.

anyway done a deal with him on NEW ibc's NOT CLEANED, BRAND NEW and he'll supply them to me for £85 if i buy 10. thought i'd do my bit to help others as people have always helped me on here

if anybody is interested then either post below or alternatively give me a call on 07956 539078 jon

p.s he does supply used once containers as well but i remember the hassle i had cleaning my first one out, but it's your choice.

williamx

Re: 1000 litre ibc's
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 03:35:06 pm »
You will be able to get these tanks on ebay for a lot less than £85.00.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:56:42 pm »
read so many posts about people wanting an ibc and whan they become available at a good price seems as no one is interested.
I bet any money as soon as i have moved they will not be available any more.

Easy clean, maybe you want to start a post say new ics 100o tanks £85.

bet toy would get more replies that way, marketing is the key on these forums and making your post stick out, forgive me if i am wrong, but on this I will bet I am not.

did this for a living for years, good luck with selling the tanks and tryin to help people out, you have to remember if you try and help people out, they will always try and pick fault read other posts or will try and knock you. I think what you are doing is a nice thing so carry on regardless.. ;)

williamx

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 12:36:56 pm »
sold all 9 to a supplier that has been mentioned on this site before, so sorry to all that said, "You will be able to get these tanks on ebay for a lot less than £85.00". but it couldn't of been that bad a deal or they wouldn't of bought them all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh well i tried to help you out but most people just knock ya for doing so >:( >:(

Best of luck, but I brought mine new tank on ebay for £10.00. ;D ;D

easy

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 11:25:50 am »
Good luck too.

Brought my from a company selling them for £20 plus £40 delivery.
They do pressure wash them and also gave it a second wash too myself. ;D

gmcs

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 07:20:59 pm »
What would you charge to deliver to Somerset