gaza

Re: Doorknockers canvassing website
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2005, 05:12:07 pm »
RAY:IM A GENTLEMAN,i will not canvass youir area but remember Ive already got a round near you, clean next door to you and you next door neighbour but one? ;D bins

when canvassing the first word that comes out of my mouth is do you have a w/c or RAY PICKERING ;D

i NEVER TAKE A CUSTOMER FROM ANYONE.
RAY L/EATON AND SURROUNDING AREA IS A HIDDEN GOLDMINE  10  OUT OF 11 KNOCKS
I will give them to you if I DONT DO THEM MYSELF.
                                                                                                   ALL CANVASSING IS IS A NOS GAME I sold for  Virgin elec. 99 nos, 1 says yes, 10 squid job, reward 120 squid a year.
so RAY go and get them.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Customers4u

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2005, 11:11:39 pm »
Further to all previous posts, 'doorknockers' are now very busy for the rest of this year, however if you would like a round or additional customers, we have no work for the new year at present, furthermore we have decided to pull away from commercial only rounds, but can build rounds with a mix of domestic and commercial.

paul
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

Trevor Knight

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 03:09:24 pm »
Hi Paul,

Am glad your still up an running as you have never contacted me since we met up. I called you on your mobile having emailed you and you told me you would let me know what is happening on Tuesday. That was two weeks ago!! It is also interesting to read you are no longer working on Commercial Only ventures, it would have been handy if you could have let me know so I wasn't waiting the last two weeks for the illusive phone call. Anyway, am glad you are busy with other projects. Shame as we discussed the requirements which would have given you a £12,000 return

Best wishes,

Trevor
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Customers4u

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 08:48:21 pm »
Apologies Trevor, i never meant to keep you hanging around like that, it,s just the way its turned out, my major problem has been finding a team leader that i could trust to run the other commitments i have, with three other window cleaners that i am currently working with. (all domestic)

If i had found this elusive team leader, i could then have broken away to do commercial, (myself and Karen who you met) as there is no one else that i can rely on to canvass commercial, currently in our canvassing team.

Thats why i changed the wording of the web site and put the post up that you read.

I want to develop the commercial side to the business in the new year, but as a business we are not ready for commercial only working at this time.

Apologies again Trevor

Paul  :-\

Trevor Knight

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 06:09:08 am »
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your apology. maybe in the future a quick 1 min phone call or an email would have helped maintain communication.

good luck with your canvassing

best wishes,

Trevor
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

mark6765

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005, 11:46:05 am »
hi paul

i have been reading this post with great interest.
would you be able to knock some work up in derby for me. a mix of domestic and comercial. i have some work. but switched to wfp 6 months ago. and now want to target larger detatched houses and comercial.
i need £2000 of work.
bed and breakfast wunt be a problem.
i would like to be takeing on new work in january and febuary next year.

Customers4u

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2005, 09:38:46 am »
Hiya Mark,

Thanx for the E-mail, am busy up to mid February, but could be available from then on, hopefully by then anyway, i should have the second team up and running, so might be able to do it earlier than that.

Do you need £2,000 per month or £2,000 in value?

All the best,

Paul   :)

mark6765

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 06:50:49 pm »
hi paul
i need £2000 of work. i understand this will cost £4000
and i can clean it the next day or close to when you canvassed it. then pay you when i have cleaned it.
i use wfp and i like my customers to post a cheque if they are not in. would it be ok to explain all this to a customer for me.

BVC

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 09:34:14 am »
I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY "DO NOT TOUCH THIS GUY WITH A BARGE POLE"

WHY?

Cause I want him all to myself.... The guy is great. Fair price for a good service. Not like some that could I could mention on this site. eh teddy!

BVC.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2005, 12:22:49 am »
I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY "DO NOT TOUCH THIS GUY WITH A BARGE POLE"

WHY?

Cause I want him all to myself.... The guy is great. Fair price for a good service. Not like some that could I could mention on this site. eh teddy!

BVC.

BVC says not to touch you with a bargepole Paul.  However, I reckon that you're OK to touch with a bargepole   ;D

Customers4u

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2005, 10:15:58 am »
Do,nt quite know how to take that one the shiner!

Wish you all the best anyway

However thanks for the kind words Bradley of BVC, nice to get some positive feedback from people who use our service, cheques in the post!

Paul  ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2005, 05:52:39 pm »
Do,nt quite know how to take that one the shiner!

Wish you all the best anyway

However thanks for the kind words Bradley of BVC, nice to get some positive feedback from people who use our service, cheques in the post!

Paul  ;D

Just me having a bit of fun Paul   ;D
I take my hat off to anyone who's prepared to get stuck in and make a go of life.