milton

black fly spots on cars
« on: August 20, 2003, 11:52:10 pm »
tried most things to remove black fly spots on silver metallic toyota without success,there must be an answer,probably simple but not yet found it.Will be grateful for any suggestions.

Bill

bjc27

Re: black fly spots on cars
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 11:06:22 pm »
OK - maybe i'm thick but do you mean road tar spots or are you really unable to get flies off the car!

either way, stubborn spots on cars can usually be removed with a product such as tardis - or if you can get hold of a polish that contains small amount of t-cut, then gentle rubbing with this will remove most stuff.

Hope this helps

milton

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 11:19:57 pm »
thanks bjc27,spots left by flies crapping(I presume)look just like tar spots.Will try your suggestion,weak T-Cut sounds good.

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 02:28:47 pm »
Hi.

I own the Waterless Car Cleaning Company & our products have initially been disigned for industrial use. Our Tar remover is ideal for the application you describe. We also have products that remove insects & bird droppings etc.

Contact us on info@waterlesscarcleaning.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary

Perry_White

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2003, 03:03:17 pm »
wow this creep at waterless really blows it out doesn't he? everywhere you look, there he is!

petra

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2003, 03:14:22 pm »
I would like to sample his products as he always say's they deal with almost everything
Petra

DP

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2003, 04:26:40 pm »
Perry:
easy mate  ;) however I agree Waterless are everywhere. Perhaps its good marketing, but for me its irritating as well "solutions and input by selling only" is hardly contribution in the true spirit or the forum, however Admin dont seem to mind and I hear that the company that HE owns have some good products.

Milton:
Got the same  on wifeys car, it will come out with a bit of t-cut (metalic not the normal stuff) and elbow grease or buffer.

wax on - wax off  as they say  ;D
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

petra

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2003, 11:20:02 pm »
Well may be some of us could have some free samples so we can give our opion on the waterless products (worth a try anyway) ;D
Petra

BusyBs

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2003, 11:27:19 pm »
ill agree with that one petra  ;D
so do we get the free samples  :P
donna

petra

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2003, 11:36:54 pm »
Well i have been dropping hints, told him that i'm in the anal region of the country (Kent but the rear end) and would like to sample products but have not had a staight reply...So Waterless if you see this we would like to try and then we may talk business.
Petra

BusyBs

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2003, 12:04:47 am »
ive done the same petra,
as their is nothing around my area either but havent had a reply yet. !!
waterless are you out there  ???
donna

Dynafoam

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2003, 02:02:20 am »
Petra & Donna,

Save your typing - that arrid bloke ONLY wants to SELL.

John.

Forum Admin

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2003, 11:10:27 am »
All your comments have been noted ;)

james44

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 04:36:47 pm »
(tar-spots) starbrites tar @ glue remover, wipe or spray on leave 10 seconds wipe or wash of  very good stuff

petra

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 06:57:52 pm »
still no reply, but glad our comments have been noted
Petra