highstandard

Time Clocks
« on: November 05, 2003, 11:39:28 am »
Do anyone know where I can obtain a portable clocking in clock, at present i'm using Time sheets and somtimes I've found employees going in late and putting down false time.

Musicman

Re: Time Clocks
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 01:52:11 pm »
Hi Peter, I don't know about portable clocking in clocks - can't see how one would work. If it's portable it can be fiddled or the other alternative is to drive around with it in which case you're checking up on your staff anyway. Maybe I'm missing something here?

As an alternative, there are timekeeping/voicemail systems on the market. Your cleaners dial a number and send their personal code down the line. They are used for clocking in and out, and have additional H&S benefits on single cleaner sites. They can also be linked to your payroll.

Try www.expolink.co.uk and look at their StaffCheck system.

Hope that helps.

Musicman
Success is where hard work meets opportunity!

highstandard

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 05:52:55 pm »
Thanks Musicman Voicemail sound just what i'm looking for, I will log on to the eurolink web site. Thanks again.

highstandard

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 05:55:23 pm »
It would help if I wrote down the right web site.

BusyBs

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2003, 04:15:41 pm »
plus
a tracker fitted to any car, van etc will lower the premiums on your insurance  ;D

anyone interested in trackers, i know someone who fits them country wide, so let me know and i can pass your details onto him :)

donna

petra

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2003, 03:18:38 pm »
Tracker do not lower premiums....we know by personal experience...the best way is to turn up unexcpected to catch them out and keep doing it  but do not develop a patern..well it works for me
Petra

BusyBs

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2003, 04:22:46 pm »
Dont know if it is a location thing or particular insurers, but trackers have cut premiums locally to me petra.
Might be worth talking to insurers to find out !!
donna

petra

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2003, 11:17:57 pm »
will do, but we are in a low risk area any way so that may have something to do with it