ross12345

wot do u think of my website?
« on: April 29, 2008, 05:33:21 pm »
wot do u think of my website? www.cleanesteam.co.uk

BDCS

Re: wot do u think of my website?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:40:21 pm »
It looks good - I' consider removing the hourly rate on the cleanig page for the reasons mentioned on this forum many times, there are two o's in too many and the drive cleaning page pricing needs attention because of the hike between a 20mtr and a 21mtr drive. I always include resanding in the price of a block drive because its not finished till its done but thats my opinion - anyway apart from nit picking its fine !! Gravesend eh ?

wilclean

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:43:39 pm »
hi ross12345

Nice web site.

Paul

Art

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 06:50:17 pm »
Only had a quick look and it looks very nice Ross.

Get a links page it'll help you get up the rankings on google

Arthur

PaulineH

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 09:28:54 pm »
Hi Ross

I'm just starting out in this business and i'm doing all my homework for a website, but yours looks spot on, very professional. But because i've got OCD with anything to do with presention (I love laminating things) your font changes a few times, i cant comment on the information displayed but it looks OK , good job.

PaulineH

billyc

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 08:14:30 am »
HI

Given the the price of Resiblock - you may need to look at the sealing prices

i charge 5.00 per sqm

regards
Billy

suffolkclean

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 12:40:03 pm »
Your website looks great, we need to get one done.
Just wondered what the difference was between a one off clean and end of tenancy clean, I treat them the same as I think they usually need the same amount of work done.

I'm charging per hour at the moment £12.50 incl.materials, working like crazy & we're not making much profit. I'd love to charge per house as theres more money in it. But if I see it first and its not too bad I don;t feel I can charge too much

Advice Please

Gerry Styles

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 09:36:58 pm »
Like the site - would like to know more about your dust mite treatment
Premier Klean Limited

drive surgeon

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 10:03:15 pm »
you have nicked the words off my mates website in , he  made the home page writing up out of his own head and you copied and pasted it for your driveway cleaning home page>  he wont be best pleased.  could you not use your own words. ???

drivewasher

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 02:37:09 am »
HI

Given the the price of Resiblock - you may need to look at the sealing prices

i charge 5.00 per sqm

AND just looked again 10 sq mtrs works out at £12.30 per sq mtr

regards
Billy

Am I still thick or am I right that acording to the price list 100 sq mtrs sealed would be £700??? Thats how I read his price chart anyway, that works out at £7 a sq mtr
I'm always in the poo, it's just the depth that varies

shelton

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 11:08:20 pm »
you have nicked the words off my mates website in , he  made the home page writing up out of his own head and you copied and pasted it for your driveway cleaning home page>  he wont be best pleased.  could you not use your own words. ???

There's a lot of it about . ...

mitch2810

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 06:31:05 pm »
The site looks ok but your prices for carpet and upholstery cleaning are far too cheap. I am sure you could away with a 30% increase. Remember we have to make a profit in order for our business to survive. at these rates you will struggle to make a living. After taking all your expenses out including replacing your equipment and vehicle in the future you will probably find that you are only actually earning about a third of what you are paid.

dandandan

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 09:26:42 pm »
In the picture with the fsc what is the white residue,have you added something to the water,it looks like soap.Do you doo the block with fsc only or do you go over with turbo nozzle?Your website is a credit to you mate,good luck,Dan