wpclean

Mike Halliday
« on: March 15, 2015, 07:46:01 pm »
I was looking at the uk business forum, and some one on there mentioned your leaflet campaigns.
Can I ask you if you still do this, and what your experiences are please ?
I am looking at different marketing options at the moment, and would really appreciate your opinions.

Thank you.

Mike Halliday

Re: Mike Halliday
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 07:56:14 pm »
It's a big subject ,....what did you want to know?

A few facts...".

I went up to 40k a month at one point. a5 full colour printed on both sides bought from printcarrier. Paying £18/1000 for delivery , going out as not more that  1 of 3

The key to success is trustworthy delivery!!!     this is without the most important point,  don't worry about fancy designs or SPECAIL offers  if they are not landing on people's doorsteps then they will not work.

I found the best delivery was hiring lads on gumtree  and with my son blitzing a group of high end villages and small towns, but this requires a lot of personal effort which most people are not willing to do.

Same house monthly, every month

Now do about 15-18k a month.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

wpclean

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 08:31:07 pm »
Thanks Mike, you make a good point about getting trustworthy people to deliver them.    At the moment we advertise in a local magazine for three services - driveway cleaning, gutter cleaning, and window cleaning.

I am thinking of simpifying the advert, and flyer to just the pressure washing, and gutter cleaning, as this pays better, and we cover quite a large area !

Like the idea of the continuous large scale flyer drops.

Thanks

BDCS

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 08:40:25 pm »
Better to do drives this time of the year then back to gutters in Autum

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 06:30:49 pm »
Why  leaflets don't work......

This was on my doorstep today. 7 leaflets delivered in 1 drop.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk