JSMC

would this be a goer on here?
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:31:56 am »
I think it would be good to have threads specifically like this for monoblock cleaning, tarmac, indian flagstones, concrete etc.

Tips n best methods of work n suitable chems for each job. Be very informative n save searching numerous threads.

As someone with limited experience with pressure washing this would be a great help n save loads of us starting  numerous threads.

wpclean

Re: would this be a goer on here?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:37:05 pm »
I really enjoy looking at the older threads, if you type the subject into the search you can learn so much.

Another plus point to looking at back posts is seeing how the experienced lads, who give quality, advice is seeing how
they started off.    I have gained some real gems by members on here.  ;D

Mitchellmoxo

Re: would this be a goer on here?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 12:51:45 pm »
Its creating a rod for your own bag in the long run as it will encourage more and more people to get into pressure washing rather than something else if the information is readily available.

For those that really want it, they will find the required information by spending a little time.

For example the use of "hypo" - 2 weeks ago i ever heard of it or what it actually ment. Now i have a good idea and would be comfortable trying it on my own patio an then eventually on a customers.

I have started making word documents for all the different types of driveways/stone etc and the different staines they might have and the procedures for removing them (just from reading online). But thats because i am willing to research and learn rather than just following a how-to guide... Its more fun ;D