Matt Gibson

Re: Lee @ Blastaway
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 09:03:08 pm »
Your all a bunch of southeners!!  ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 09:03:12 pm »
Between Barnsley & Doncaster in a small mining (ex) area is a place called Bolton on Dearne.

That's where I grew up.

Lee I am going to polish the hell out of the mossys get in my van, drive up to your place and kiss you!!!!!! ;D

Rob ;D

I see the sign mate when we go to Wombwell, Wath and Mexborough regularly.

Rob, you would polish a turd to go one better!  ;)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 09:05:57 pm »
Only if someone is paying!!

Matt quiet you Northern Northerner! ;D

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 09:07:47 pm »
Only if someone is paying!!

Matt quiet you Northern Northerner! ;D

Rob ;D

He's a northern northerner from down under!!  :o

Rob_Mac

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 09:09:29 pm »
Yeh - best to ignore him!!! Too Northern - Weirdo ;D

Rob ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 09:10:25 pm »
Hi Rob

I'm Hi-jacking your post

We are looking for something really really good - HOT Water min 21 ltr per min flow rate, possibly twin operator

Any thoughts - assuming money is no object

if you want twin operator then you will need to go above 21ltr a minute that is unless you are only using the twin operation for gum removal, the trouble is that if you go above 21ltr a minute then you would struggle to get hot unless like rob suggests you use two burners, we use the Lavor Thermic 17 machines these are hot 3000psi and 21ltr a minute but if you buy new are well over priced at about £13k but they are a well built reliable machine ,second hand ones do come up from time to time if you keep your eyes open

I have always liked the look of these but never heard anyone who uses them. I know a dealer in Bulgaria who sells these - i will ask him for prices - last time I checked he wanted about 10k EURO

yes they are a good machine. Whilst Lee and Rob are arguing over who has the biggest dangly bit i could probably have that university job finished for you. ;D ;D ;D We did a university of that size,they will probably want it doing during summer hols but there will still be a lot of pedestrian traffic as rooms are often let out to conferees so allow time for cordoning off propper and directing pedestrians to take different routes, also ensure to pre plan your water sources
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Matt Gibson

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 09:10:53 pm »
Dont know if im coming or going  ;)

Darran Smith

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 09:13:36 pm »
Hi Rob

I'm Hi-jacking your post

We are looking for something really really good - HOT Water min 21 ltr per min flow rate, possibly twin operator

Any thoughts - assuming money is no object

if you want twin operator then you will need to go above 21ltr a minute that is unless you are only using the twin operation for gum removal, the trouble is that if you go above 21ltr a minute then you would struggle to get hot unless like rob suggests you use two burners, we use the Lavor Thermic 17 machines these are hot 3000psi and 21ltr a minute but if you buy new are well over priced at about £13k but they are a well built reliable machine ,second hand ones do come up from time to time if you keep your eyes open

I have always liked the look of these but never heard anyone who uses them. I know a dealer in Bulgaria who sells these - i will ask him for prices - last time I checked he wanted about 10k EURO

yes they are a good machine. Whilst Lee and Rob are arguing over who has the biggest dangly bit i could probably have that university job finished for you. ;D ;D ;D We did a university of that size,they will probably want it doing during summer hols but there will still be a lot of pedestrian traffic as rooms are often let out to conferees so allow time for cordoning off propper and directing pedestrians to take different routes, also ensure to pre plan your water sources
They want it finishing by the end of March as they have some VIP visitors coming and asked if we can do it weekends up until then - we will see what happens when they pick themselves up off the floor with the price we have put in.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 09:14:48 pm »
I like to get a taste of the world, from top to bottom  ;D

Rob, im more southern than you (originally) though I do like a deep fried mars bar  ;)

Blast Away

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16:05 pm »
Not sure if Rob works weekends mate. We do though!  ;)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 09:19:41 pm »
Matt

Softie!!! ;D

I've never been called southern before - lots of other things but not that - i am insulted!!

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 09:25:53 pm »
I haven't worked since December 3rd.

Where are my slippers - hard work at the moment.

Get up, shower, lounge about, jeremy Kyle, Gym, Ebay surfing, cook the tea and come on here.

I wont know what to do when It comes in. We started mid Feb last year.

Only another two weeks off -Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnn!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:45 pm »
I haven't had sex since December 3rd.

Where are my slippers - hard work at the moment.

Get up, shower, lounge about, jeremy Kyle, Gym, Ebay surfing, cook the tea and come on here.

I wont know what to do when she comes in. I started mid Feb last year.

Only another two weeks off -Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnn!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rob ;D

No wonder you've got big balls!  ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 09:37:51 pm »
have you got any work for me??

Rob ;D

Darran Smith

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 09:41:14 pm »
Been quieter than normal this month for working at least we have clean(ish) vans now!

But quoting - I have never been busier ;)
mainly loads of gutter and carpet cleaning jobs

I'm off to bed now as got a long drive tomorrow to look at a job

For those of you who haven't yet "Liked" our facebook page please do so and we will return the favour
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-Rhino-Contract-Cleaners/175549312487224?ref=ts&fref=ts
Cheers

Rob_Mac

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 09:45:43 pm »
Same here

Priced work in Peterborough, liverpool and somewhere else, may be going further north and a very interesting service clean contract, on a very big industrial estate, plus another service one on a warehouse in leicester.

I am not working but the vans have been out and works have been completed.

I similarly haven't been as busy quoting, this early in the year.

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 09:51:29 pm »
have you got any work for me??

Rob ;D

Nar mate, got enough me and our kid to sort. Did a gum job today on a stretch of paving in the city centre and another 2 lengths tomorrow across two more buildings in town. Plenty of property management jet washing booked in and hoping we get a high school, a college and that car park in Blackpool all gum removal. That will keep us going for a while.

I like working just the two of us, although we argue a lot. We can get more done faster without the hassle of making sure a third or 4th machine is running smoothly with enough water supply. Been there and done it and had lads stood around 'cos there's not enough water flow to accommodate all. We'd be wrapping the reels and driving off to find a hydrant too often.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 09:52:54 pm »
Tea boy??

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 09:55:48 pm »
Tea boy??

Rob ;D

We don't drink tea. Double espresso at home in the morning does me before I leave.

Night all, up at 6am!

Peace out!  :P

Roger Oakley

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2013, 08:55:52 pm »

The H & M I bought off Roger was not right, we had to put a bigger pump on it, to suit a two man operation, so secondhand plus the pump was £8000.00.

Rob ;D

How strange that Rob, I remember the blog on your web-site stating it "as the best investment" you had made, and now the comment above pretty much slates it?