wpclean

Gutter cleaning camera ?
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:24:17 pm »
Looking for a camera, and recordable monitor for a gutter vac, can anyone recommend one please ?

Thanks.

Blast Away

Re: Gutter cleaning camera ?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:47 pm »
I need to order one. I've seen a bullet camera that I will somehow mount and you can view it on the iphone/ipad via an app.

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:16:00 pm »
Thanks for the link, looks a good bit of kit.

mike roberts

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 09:16:32 pm »
I need one asap next wk  :o   

To be honest not fussed if its wired but want dvr - not interested in linking it to poxy iphone or ipad as they will only get broken  ;D

Mark any info  ??? ???

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 10:44:09 pm »
Thats me selling on ebay i'l sell to you £190 posted if you want it ?
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

wpclean

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 10:56:41 pm »
Thats me selling on ebay i'l sell to you £190 posted if you want it ?
Can you send  your tel number to - wpclean@yahoo.com, and I will give you a ring tomorrow morning ?
Thanks

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 11:12:33 pm »
emailed you mate.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Blast Away

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 11:17:32 pm »
I need one asap next wk  :o   

To be honest not fussed if its wired but want dvr - not interested in linking it to poxy iphone or ipad as they will only get broken  ;D

Mark any info  ??? ???

Night vision though mate!!!

clarkson

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 09:07:41 am »

hi
 i have the omnipole one, its ok but takes a awhile to set up. we often find on a straight run its quicker to wip the ladders of and take a look.

i also find controlling the pole above 20 feet quite hard to get a decent view. if you imagine handshake you get on a cancorder times 10.

it has its uses especially when you record the images to show the clients. had to do a report for an insurance firm, they said we hadnt done the gutters when an office flooded.
 felt vindicated when i had two minutes of video showing all runs clean as a whistle.

cheers

john

mike roberts

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 01:46:46 pm »

hi
 i have the omnipole one, its ok but takes a awhile to set up. we often find on a straight run its quicker to wip the ladders of and take a look.

i also find controlling the pole above 20 feet quite hard to get a decent view. if you imagine handshake you get on a cancorder times 10.

it has its uses especially when you record the images to show the clients. had to do a report for an insurance firm, they said we hadnt done the gutters when an office flooded.
 felt vindicated when i had two minutes of video showing all runs clean as a whistle.

cheers

john

Is your omni pole setup hard wired ?