ronaldo

Moderators
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:46:36 am »
If your going to delete a thread then it would be nice to no WHY !!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this morning that myself and Shiner had placed replys on the topic of smokers windows, and they have been removed is this because you are a smoker and the truth hurts? or is it because you are little hitlers and have gone power mad.

Once again a forum which only lets people hear what the moderators want it to.         
Get a life lads and stop treating everybody like kids and start treating us like adults.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Paul Coleman

Re: Moderators
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:54:53 am »
If your going to delete a thread then it would be nice to no WHY !!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this morning that myself and Shiner had placed replys on the topic of smokers windows, and they have been removed is this because you are a smoker and the truth hurts? or is it because you are little hitlers and have gone power mad.

Once again a forum which only lets people hear what the moderators want it to.         
Get a life lads and stop treating everybody like kids and start treating us like adults.

Ronaldo.
The thread is still on here - at least it is on my computer screen  :)

ronaldo

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:38 am »
Its not on mine !
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

gaza

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:00:43 am »
smokers: smokers provide money for the none smokers,we die earlier,so leaving
more bed space in  hospitals,we arnt a drain on the pension fund not like parasite non smokers who are afraid of dying. cus they want to live for along time so milking the system.
Ive smoked all my life,except for 8 yrs when Ipacked up,only to go on a drinking binge for the first 6/8 monnths [up to 20 pints a day] so all you tea totallers fire away.
 Im 51 years of age havent had a visit to gp for 4o yrs,last cold I had was 16/17 years ago,dont know what a headache is. so put that i your pipe and smoke it
Chief whos running the joint ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

MUST ADMIT SMOKING AND DRINKING DID KILL MY GRANDAD,HE WAS CROSSING THE ROAD TO GO TO THE PUB TO GET HIS fAgS ,AND A CAR RUN HIM OVER.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

david68

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:49 am »
Ronaldo just to let you know i can not see your thread on my computer.

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

david68

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 09:06:50 am »
I must have missed something on here.

Dam..... >:(

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 09:17:40 am »

MUST ADMIT SMOKING AND DRINKING DID KILL MY GRANDAD,HE WAS CROSSING THE ROAD TO GO TO THE PUB TO GET HIS f*gS ,AND A CAR RUN HIM OVER.

GAZA

Gaz I love it  ;D ;D

Ranaldo I can't see your thread

matt

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 10:35:57 am »
i blame Tosh, he set the standard in this place

Tosh, its all your fault  :P

Ian_Giles

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 12:56:17 pm »
The thread titled 'smokers windows' is still there.

Only meaningless chatter has been deleted.

If you want chat then go to the section of the forum that has been put there for that pupose.
Replies in threads that are no more than chat room style chatter will be deleted without explanation.

If a thread is locked there will be an accompanying explanation, there may not be if a trhead is deleted.
Where possible it will be locked with a note saying that it will be deleted shortly.

This thread is now locked, as usual there are too many chit chat replies.

This is the window cleaning section of the forum, stick to window cleaning matters and make the job easier for us mods!

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES