JandS

Window Cleanze
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:53:56 am »
Any body tried Benz Window Cleanze?
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Steven Biggs

Re: Window Cleanze
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 01:23:15 pm »
Who's Benz is he billz brother .

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:39:13 pm »
Who's Benz is he billz brother .

No he's Mercedes's son!!
Comfortably Numb!

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:35:25 pm »
Apparently not as good as vision

ben M

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:56:21 pm »
I used window cleanze today for the first time and to be honest i didn't think 5ml in my 500l pure water tank would make a difference.What a great surprise!
-The brush glided more easily across the glass.
-It made it more efficient and quicker to remove bird mess and snail trials
It enabled me to work quicker and i used less water.
The BIG question was: Can you use window cleanze before DI vessel (resin)?
YES YOU CAN! I used around 350 litres of pure water,the tds is still the same,didn't affect the resin.

p1w1

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 10:06:49 pm »
come on Dry Clean what's your thoughts  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 10:52:57 pm »
I used window cleanze today for the first time and to be honest i didn't think 5ml in my 500l pure water tank would make a difference.What a great surprise!
YES YOU CAN! I used around 350 litres of pure water,the tds is still the same,didn't affect the resin.

The real test is how long your resin lasts.

You’ll probably find that you start burning through it quicker as the resin will strip parts of the additive but not all.

That is if it’s similar to other additives out there. It could be something groundbreaking and totally different but I doubt it.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ben M

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 10:35:32 pm »

You’ll probably find that you start burning through it quicker as the resin will strip parts of the additive but not all.

That is if it’s similar to other additives out there. It could be something groundbreaking and totally different but I doubt it.
2000 litres later the TDS is still the same....

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 10:45:56 pm »
Snake oil.......additives in your tank makes cleaning windows harder.less grip for scrubbing snail trails and longer rinsing times due to bubbles/gloopy water.no need. (from experience! ;))
price higher/work harder!

Jonny 87

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 07:32:57 am »
Snake oil.......additives in your tank makes cleaning windows harder.less grip for scrubbing snail trails and longer rinsing times due to bubbles/gloopy water.no need. (from experience! ;))

Give it 6 months and you will back on them, telling us it’s the bees knees.

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 07:36:02 am »

2000 litres later the TDS is still the same....

So far so good.

Just compare it to your normal resin usage and work out the difference.

You might feel it’s worth it.

How long before you change your resin normally? 4 or 5 thousand litres etc whatever it is, then just keep track of how much your losing. It should be minimal though I’d have thought.

Also for a test try just once bypassing your Di filters and put pure water in your tank and dosing that way. You’ll probably see the difference in bubbles or smoothness etc that the Di vessel isn’t taking out.

ben M

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 08:50:34 am »
you didn't try the right additives then. I don't get bubbles or gloopy water, quicker to rinse and snail trails much easier to remove

JandS

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 09:11:41 am »
Yes used it for 2 days now and it does seem to make rinsing easier on glass and windows looked shinier in the sun...that might be me just wanting that to be true though.
Injected 1.5mm per 100 litres straight to tank then filled up.
Haven't had a new one to try it out on properly yet but have 2 coming up in about 10 days.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.