AuRavelling79

What pump? Where?
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:23:00 pm »
Being a "Pro Krastinator" I am still running my 5 year old shurflo without a controller since I fried my old varistream.

I really must get another for instant swap when it goes pop (and then I'll take the original out and replace the switch at my leisure).

Where are the best deals and what should I buy?

Does the controller really save battery power/water? I use a hip tap but when I stop the flow the pump still "whirrs".
It's a game of three halves!

Lee GLS

Re: What pump? Where?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 07:39:02 pm »
Malc get a vyair pump, alot quieter than the shurflo, cheaper and are supposed to draw less amps.

The controller does save battery power and water if you don't gave it on full, if you are going to carry on running on full power then a controller isn't going to accomplish much!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:12 pm »
Malc get a vyair pump, alot quieter than the shurflo, cheaper and are supposed to draw less amps.

The controller does save battery power and water if you don't gave it on full, if you are going to carry on running on full power then a controller isn't going to accomplish much!

Cheers me dear - where from?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 07:53:15 pm »

www.vyair.com

Lee GLS

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 08:01:19 pm »

Vyair  :D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 08:13:05 pm »
Thanks guys - email sent to them.