Andy Hogarth

Weird one
« on: November 05, 2011, 11:33:14 pm »
went to look at a carpet today for a reg of mine

Another local company had cleaned it using a 'low moisture' method and the carpet had been left wringing wet for near on 2 days!!!, the customer saw them loading a 'buffer machine' into the house but knows nothing more.

Not joking, the skirtings and walls were disguisting where the machine had flung the dirt, this must have been dirt from the machine as this customer is not dirty, I have cleaned for her a few times, on this occasion her landlord got another company in to remove water marks from a burst boiler 4 months ago!!!

Now another weird point is this, the water mark from the boiler leak were very faint untill the lm system was used,  now it is very prominent, what are the chances of removal now?

I know this company and they normally do a decent tm job, however on this occasion they charged £140 for a low moisture clean that left it sopping wet and the neighbours said they were parked up for 30 mins max!!!

Any ideas as to what they may have used and why the water marks look so bad??
Www.2venturegroup.com

Andy Hogarth

Re: Weird one
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 10:04:39 pm »
anyone.....anyone  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Www.2venturegroup.com

John Kelly

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 10:13:02 pm »
Don't know what they used Andy but the water marks probably look worse because the dirt which was masking them has been removed from the surface.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 10:38:11 pm »
Any ideas as to what they may have used and why the water marks look so bad??

Rotary under constant feed so the pad just got wetter and wetter. (see that UTude vid)

Jim_77

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 11:03:27 pm »
Andy,

Why don't you phone them up and ask?

Even a forensic scientist couldn't tell you from the other side of a computer screen :)

You never know, it might be interesting to give them a ring and have a chat.