Recent Posts

Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Electric vans
« Last post by AuRavelling79 on Today at 07:52:09 am »
There are plenty of diagnostics available to check the battery state. Hyundai have recently said that data gathered from their sold EVs suggests their batteries will last a mere 300,000 miles before dropping to 85% capacity.  (You're also ignoring the fact that the engine could be shot on a diesel van.)

I, too, will be able to forget about range because when I wake up I'll have 80-odd miles of range and  a maximum of 36 miles to do.  I'm honestly struggling to see why I'd need a 500 mile range given that my fuel station will be on my driveway.

Vin

How long do you/will you keep the van - do you think?

I just wonder how heavily the depreciation factor weighs into the equation.
« Last post by Perfect Windows on Today at 07:31:28 am »
There are plenty of diagnostics available to check the battery state. Hyundai have recently said that data gathered from their sold EVs suggests their batteries will last a mere 300,000 miles before dropping to 85% capacity.  (You're also ignoring the fact that the engine could be shot on a diesel van.)

I, too, will be able to forget about range because when I wake up I'll have 80-odd miles of range and  a maximum of 36 miles to do.  I'm honestly struggling to see why I'd need a 500 mile range given that my fuel station will be on my driveway.

Vin
« Last post by zesty on Today at 07:15:30 am »
Not paying a premium. Dirt cheap secondhand, particularly the 80 odd mile range ones.

Range? You may have missed this...

My highest mileage day is 36 miles.

Vin

Would never buy a second hand leccy van, the battery’s could well be shot to bits.
I understand the mileage, but I was pointing out that I can fill my van tank and then not think about range for a month. It’s amazing really…
« Last post by Perfect Windows on Today at 06:53:24 am »
Not paying a premium. Dirt cheap secondhand, particularly the 80 odd mile range ones.

Range? You may have missed this...

My highest mileage day is 36 miles.

Vin
« Last post by zesty on Today at 06:33:55 am »
Can’t see the benefit.

My custom will do 600 miles on a tank, it’d hardly expensive in diesel.

No point paying a premium for electric van with pants range . I suppose leasing one is the best option.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Pressure Washing
« Last post by Splash and dash on Yesterday at 11:28:04 pm »
;D

Maybe quicker .....

But a poor quality job  ;)

shame on you splash  ;D

lol that’s not what our customers say 😂😂😂

I take it you deleted your original account? Why?

No not at all had problems logging in and couldn’t do a password reset it wouldn’t accept it left it a couple of weeks then managed to re set it and it kept my name but lost  all post history can this be re set ?
« Last post by Bungle on Yesterday at 10:31:04 pm »
;D

Maybe quicker .....

shame on you splash  ;D

I take it you deleted your original account? Why?
« Last post by Splash and dash on Yesterday at 10:16:14 pm »
;D

Maybe quicker .....

shame on you splash  ;D

« Last post by Smudger on Yesterday at 10:12:05 pm »
 ;D

Maybe quicker .....

shame on you splash  ;D
https://www.rutlandpumps.com/watertek-vanguard-16hp-mazzoni-gearbox-drive-22lpm-250-bar-wheelbarrow.html

Thinking to then go for the above machine. Are these rated good?

One thing that concerns me is when watching youtube videos, it's mentioned many times that it's good to buy local due to easily getting it fixed and parts. Is this really something I need to worry about? My carpet machine (airflex machines) has been back the manufacturer once in the 10 odd years I had it for a full service.

Yes that’s a good machine but they are heavy you will need a decent set of ramps  to get it in and out of the van if working alone .
I deal with Rutland which is hundreds of miles away from me , never had to send anything back yet , just order spares and do most of the servicing myself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10